Leaving perpheads (Forever this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am leaving perpheads due to there is no control over enforcers or admins anymore and due to the senior admin team is not in good place if I should tell the truth I think that Alyx should get demoted fully and then get 2 new senior admins like Swiper or Ind or James and I do also think that Bolli should get demoted down to admin and let someone else take his place ether Bolli or Alyx is ready to have such a high rank and I will first come back when this is done and the enforcer/admin have got back in control witch will properly never happen so good bye all my feller perpheaders and good back all my friends that I left behind....

"As my final and resulting act of this decision, I have undone what I believe to have been a mistake on my part, and have thus stripped Alex of his rank and responsibilities." -Luke (My Resignation - 20/01/14)

Reaction score
i dont know youre ingame name so i cant say that ive seen you sometimes.- what was youre ingame name?

Reaction score
I feel the staff team are really awesome :) Everyone makes mistakes, and it's hard to fix them if no one tells them what's wrong. It has been two persons that now have left, without giving them tips how to get better. And that's patetic in my opinion. However, i can not stop you from leaving the server. Have fun buddy!

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
What did I ever do wrong? I was supporting you earlier.....
Sorry mate don't take it personal but you don't seen like you know what you a doing 100% and I do know other ppl that will give me right and I do also know that you should have been demoted for a long time ago but because you ware friends with Fredy you did not get demoted I don't have anymore to say to that

Reaction score
Sad to see you leave, certainly for those reasons. Hope to see you come back one day.

Reaction score
Seems pretty random..... what makes you say I should have been demoted ages ago? I was never friends with Fredy and most of the owners really until I was promoted to Senior Admin.

Reaction score
You don't know anything about that, so your breaking rule 1.3 right there... but seen as you are leaving it doesn't matter.

Reaction score
Also, if you feel the Enforcers + have done something wrong maybe you should report them to me or Bolli so something can actually be done and not moan on the forums about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.