Aaron Duffys / Chicken application for enforcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Aaron Duffy

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41291045

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: Basically I've improved massively from what I used to be and I've noticed that I have too, also that other people have messaged me. The thing is my warnings are from 2013-2014 when I wasn't mature enough to actually be playing on serious role-play, the fact that now I have actually fixed up and realised that everything I done in the past is in the past and shouldn't count.

I've put allot of time and effort into PERP-heads and I think I should be given a shot, allot may think different from my past.

I'm very active in the help chat, like today people was asking a range of locations and some people thanked me, someone asked me too what the
team-speak IP is and I told them in helpchat.

I actually do try to enforce the rules while the players tend to mess around in the vicinity.
for instance an example that actually happened.

[SCENE 1] - I was mayor and I was killed the people got reported to the police and all I heard was "WAITING FOR AN ADMIN" this was mixing IC into OOC breaching rule @ 3.24.
Also while I was with @Murtsley earlier I was in an admin situation and the guys was lying about how they blatantly didn't see my broadcast saying "taxes going down to 15%" which led to me having to make multiple ban requests soon, this caused an up-raw.

[SCENE 2] - There was a guy around office vicinity who was talking to me who managed to find out my name without talking to me before. [Tad pointless]

[SCENE 3] 09/02/15 - There was a man at the intersection who broke by running over the highway while being chased, he then got shot at and didn't stop running, you can ask Lewis Doman he told the man what he did since he wont listen to me. - 3.19, 3.3 & 3.4

• 3.19 Evading arrest
  • 2.1 Play Realistically
  • 3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
  • 3.6 Stay Alive
[SCENE 4] 10/02/15 @ 17:00 - There was a man at PD who got in my car and kept trying to steal it, I locked the doors and proceeded to mug him, first of all he jumped out at 75 mph risking his life breaching 3.4 & 3.3, I got Chris to question him and tell him what he did wrong.
After a few minutes I took him under highway in tree's and shone my headlights on him and pulled my M4A1 out and proceeded to request him to drop his items, he didn't but then disconnected.
Chris banned him.
''Chris: I banned the guy that DC'd for 3 days"

[TS3 SCENE] 10/02/15 @ 20:10 - Told AVAST to provide evidence and to ask Ash about his ban which he claimed unfair, unfortunately Ash was busy and had to go off, AVAST is now appealing his warnings.

In my opinion I think over the last 6 months I've improved myself to a standard where I'm fit for purpose but its the admins decision whether to tell me if I'm enforcer material or not, I've adapted to Lewis scheme and evolved round it.

But yeah, I think I've improved massively but others may not since they don't see me in-game.

Key Qualities
  • Calm speaker with an understandable microphone.
  • I'm a calm person and know how to react with others breaching rules.
  • Dealt with people in OOC since I'm not staff and told them what they did wrong.
  • Used help chat to help people and tell them where to go, what to do.
  • I'm fair towards everyone and let everyone have a say.
Previous names
Marcus reeves
Aaron Roycewicz
Aaron Duffy
Aaron Doman

Role-playing experiences + Job RP images.

E26456641CE63AACAA4E5B77077F63EB1BA42194

34376CC799A52C753BCD7BB1693281DEBD8FD6A6

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS: Good gamers community [Head admin for 3 years] | VH GAMING - 1 month [got all staff demoted for inactivity. | Mine & Lewis old server mine was Enigma RP his was another one I was like op [DarkRP]

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Well I come on every day till around 23:00, so yes.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Not really but I really do apologise for my warnings from ages ago, I have improved massively though.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Trande

He's a retard, but a good retard. His knowledge of the rules improved a lot, in my eyes. But I still honestly don't know if he's serious enough to do this job. But since I believe in you + support.

Want to know something about wheely bins? Ask him.

Reaction score
Altough you are on of the biggest idiots on our server, I will give you a try on becoming a staff member as this has been a big dream of yours for long time. You actually fit our requirements so + Support for the Faggot :peanut:

:trande: and haters gonna hate.

Reaction score
Probably going to regret this and it will undoubtedly come back to haunt me but
You have my support. You've improved a lot Aaron, here's your chance to prove it.

Go forth and warn, lil' azz

Reaction score
+support
Although you are the biggest idiot i know i will plus support this app. (joking)

Seriously this has been Aarons dream for a long time, he knows the rules and is very active. Good luck Bud!

Reaction score
+Support
Wagwan for Riddlydiddly.
Giving him enforcer is probably the easiest way for him to prove he has changed a lot, if he is a massive goon then he can always be aborted and put in the reject pile.
latest

Reaction score
Yeah, sure why not he has improved a lot blames me for his actions. He was a good admin on GG and VH although they are DarkRP servers. I won't regret this because... banter +Support

Also he has broke enough rules and banned for them to know them all!

Last edited:
Reaction score
To be honest, you're better now, I've always said that you're improving slowly however as @Trande noted out; Will you be serious enough? I really believe you're a nice guy. +Support for MC Chicken due to your rule-knowledge, and anyone that starts talking about his warnings, please be quiet most of them are old.

Update: While being busy @AVAST was asking me several times what he should do, I then asked Chicken to tell him what to do as I was dealing with a big report, I had my earphones on in teamspeak to hear that it gone right of course Aaron did it really well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Chhheeeesssseee

Guess we're gonna have the king of bantar in the staff team. But seriously, im glad to see this post Aaron, you've changed drastically and i think that with the right assistance you could easily be an applicant fit for Enforcer.

+Support

Reaction score
I think you are an excellent candidate for this position, Very friendly guy, active on TeamSpeak, you have a good rule knowledge, to the point of being able to enforce the rules. All in all:
2l72xk.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good Guy! Seen him IC and OOC! Tried to assassinate him as he was mayor and made taxes over 35% I failed because I forgot to reload! RELOADING MAN! SO +SUPPORT

M

Reaction score
Aaron really deserves at least a chance at enforcer: he has extensive rule knowledge; is very dedicated and active, and has really changed a lot. As someone else pointed out, the only caveat in your candidacy is your reputation for banter: you will really need to learn to take this 100% seriously.

+SUPPORT

Reaction score
+ support, awesome friend, has improved alot. He never ever breaks rules. Knows the rules very well and can enforce them. Clear candidate. Good luck man!

Reaction score
Judging from comments made by other members and from the amount of times I have seen you in-game, you seem to be a very trusted, likeable person who has shown his ability to improve from past mistakes and do it fantastically. I have noticed you running around as lively as you should be and have never seen you break any in-game rules.

You have my support.

Good-luck,
Wi4pSu4.png

Member of PERPHeads.

Reaction score
-Support
1. From Birmingham
2. Couldn't be professional or polite to save his life
3. He basically just came out of the womb
i1BEiBVizmTZB.gif

Reaction score
Big +Support

- Has clearly matured and developed into a better person
- Has a good knowledge of the rules
- Is very good at Role Playing
- Is determined to get enforcer and will do anything to succeed in this
- Very Friendly person once you get to know him
- Fairly active on the forums
- Very active on Teamspeak
- Fairly active in the /help chat and OOC chat

Aaron definitely deserves the position of enforcer; he has zero flaws that would possibly not make him suitable for the position. He is a friendly guy, is calm when necessary, and I think denying would be a terrible choice. Has a changed and matured significantly over time, and is now an amazing player in the community.

Good Luck in your application Aaron :)

Reaction score
+Support, gave clear and concise information which resulted in me handling a situation very professionally and efficiently. He labelled the rule breakages with numbers instead of their names, showing clear rule knowledge. If he can help a moderator with a situation that I found quite stressful, he's clearly ready for enforcer.

(If I'm wrong, I'll look like an idiot, so please don't mess up.)

Reaction score
+Support

The real chicken has made an extremely impressive amount of progress in turning from a silly bitch to a serious player, while maintaining his 10/10 personality. This leads me to strongly believe that Aaron actually has the correct traits for a decent enforcer, providing he maintains his professionalism.

You can always demote the fgt if he's shit.

MattIs

+Support
Aaron's a really nice dude, constantly active on the team-speak. A lot of banter, but when something went down and when he is in a situation he will act mature due to his decent track record and compassion (not too gay of a word I hope) with other players. He also always greets new people in the Teamspeak. Would love to see him become Enforcer and help out!

(Also from Birmingham so if he misbehaves i'll get me mum on him)...

Status
Not open for further replies.