Reaction score

STEAM NAME
: liuflat

ROLEPLAY NAME
: Abdi Ahmed

STEAM ID
: STEAM_0:0:560071684

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?
: Since i started playing Perpheads in late 2022 i have gotten a lot of knowledge about the server that i wish to use to help other people even if they have played on the server a long time or if they are new. I also believe that i have quite an extensive knowledge of the rules, which i can learn to other players, and help people through help tickets, discord, help chat or in game questions. I feel like i don't have any trouble connecting with other people on the server and don't get any problems with other people. I have tried every job and multiple ways to make money which i can use to help others that are in the need of assistance. I also wish to be in the helper team as they all seem to be nice people who are really helpful.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?
: Tho my young age i can assure everyone that i am still mature enough to do what is expected of a helper.

Role Requirements

Your application will be rejected if you do not meet these requirements

• Your total time played on the server must be at least one week(2 months and 8 days)
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month(Yes)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws(Yes)
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums, specifically the support sections(Yes)

+1 I get on very well with abdi they are a very helpful person would love them to join the piss gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back