Nova's Helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Nova

ROLEPLAY NAME: Wyatt Yubokumin formerly known as Wyatt Joe

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:219240483

IN-GAME NAME: Wyatt Yubokumin

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I started playing Perphead back In May 29th, Since then when I got use to the server and learned a lot I been helping a lot of people in help chat I also help people when they need it. I been Very active in game and I been wanting to help the people of paralake city. I always enjoy helping people even when I'm busy doing my own things in game. I always have a great attitude when helping others. I never denie anyone asking for help. When someone askes me about an item on how use it I always stop to help them. I sometimes help new officers in game when I'm on duty. I also have a strong connection with a lot of people in the community. I love cracking jokes with some staff members as well but I always make sure I'm not saying it in a rude way.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I believe I would make a great addition to the team, especially as I live in EST (Eastern Standard Time) to support players during those times; I do also believe I have a lot to learn but also I know a good amount to help players and make their experience more enjoyable. I am consistently active in the help chat and also try to be in Discord help-and-support

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.

You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support

Last edited:

Deleted member 4084

Over the last few weeks, I have actively seen you being extremely helpful through the help chat and Discord and commend you for doing so; you provide relatively accurate information, whilst also attempting to go above and beyond where possible. I do see you as a viable candidate and would love to see how you perform in the role.

Status
Not open for further replies.