Account removal request

• Thread starter Deleted member 1137
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1137

To whom it may concern,

I would like my account and any posts associated with my account to be deleted and removed entirely, including this post once processed.

I would like to exercise my right to be forgotten under the new GDPR legislations which came in to affect on the 25 May 2018.

I am referring to article 17 of the EU GDPR law. https://gdpr-info.eu/art-17-gdpr/

Thanks in advance.

Deleted member 1137

Small businesses and companies have extended times to comply with GDPR requests when they are made. Gonna have to wait this one out kid

I would love to see where you have pulled this information from.

Reaction score
Y
1st point: Great you work with kids, congrats on having your local lawyer give you a talk on GDPR, hope you have a nice certificate.
2nd point: Archiving opinions and professional information isn't allowed to be stored unless meets one of the sections of paragraph 3 which you love referring to.

3rd point: hilarious

4th point: What good reason do you see for storing my data

5th point: this isn't even hard to resolve, don't see why you're making a massive deal out of this
You quite clearly dont understand GDPR, once it was released to the public we studied it in law, yes I did law and I can finish My bar exam if i wanted to, Anywho, simply put if its for the community to function or if its necessary for us to keep Hold of your information to be able to run it with ease we can keep it. GDPR is for large companies, the reason it exists is so that if you wish to leave Amazon and dont want them to be able to contact you nor know anything about you; you can ask them to remove it, the reason it works with those companies is because they're not functioning because of you as a customer, they make more money dropping you other than arguing with you, a community runs with ease because of its members because its so small.

Deleted member 1137

Y

You quite clearly dont understand GDPR, once it was released to the public we studied it in law, yes I did law and I can finish My bar exam if i wanted to, Anywho, simply put if its for the community to function or if its necessary for us to keep Hold of your information to be able to run it with ease we can keep it. GDPR is for large companies, the reason it exists is so that if you wish to leave Amazon and dont want them to be able to contact you nor know anything about you; you can ask them to remove it, the reason it works with those companies is because they're not functioning because of you as a customer, they make more money dropping you other than arguing with you, a community runs with ease because of its members because its so small.

You clearly seem to be the one miss understanding it. The size of the company is nothing to do with it.

I don't understand why you are trying to find reasons for keeping my data. Why do you actually need to store it?

Also where are you pulling this information from? Where are you reciting this from?

Reaction score
You clearly seem to be the one miss understanding it. The size of the company is nothing to do with it.

I don't understand why you are trying to find reasons for keeping my data. Why do you actually need to store it?

Also where are you pulling this information from? Where are you reciting this from?
You dont get My point, what I'm saying is GDPR is structured and made around bigger companies, it's because they can easily remove your info because they dont require it.

Communities like PERPHeads first of all doesn't fall under GDPR, secondly its something that requires your information because if you lets say stole pictures of Someone and leaked it, then we'd need to know who you are and what you did. Thus we require to keep the information for others safety and the communities.

Deleted member 1137

You dont get My point, what I'm saying is GDPR is structured and made around bigger companies, it's because they can easily remove your info because they dont require it.

Communities like PERPHeads first of all doesn't fall under GDPR, secondly its something that requires your information because if you lets say stole pictures of Someone and leaked it, then we'd need to know who you are and what you did. Thus we require to keep the information for others safety and the communities.

Where are you reciting this from?

Reaction score
DvaWBTp.jpeg
x9z2o2R.png

As the privacy policy states on this forum. You can erase personal data.
Personal data is not what is stored on PERP though, except your ip.

The examples of personal data is:
clmehoW.png

Conclusion: You can get your cookie ID and IP removed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
To whom it may concern,

I would like my account and any posts associated with my account to be deleted and removed entirely, including this post once processed.

I would like to exercise my right to be forgotten under the new GDPR legislations which came in to affect on the 25 May 2018.

I am referring to article 17 of the EU GDPR law. https://gdpr-info.eu/art-17-gdpr/

Thanks in advance.
shut up u donut

Reaction score
Doesn't apply as with what you said I highly doubt that data is reviewed which is more than 2 years old if at all.

PS. Also how in that section does this apply here? Previous posts are none of the following "public interest, scientific or historical research "

would like to say i like to read back on the history of perp heads in the ban appeals/disputes/ARs and RRs

Reaction score
@Richking123 i suggest you just shut and and leave for another 4 years, the community here does not have a GDPR due to the fact of many reasons which has allowed us to be running for the past fuck knows how long. I once havent seen a single pussy moan about the fact that Fredy has the perpheads demo auto record, it actually helps out the community, so staff can say go onto your demo, with a date and time. The fact that Fredy is actually able to give you all the information about you for a price and him to remove it for a price, due to the fact that its going to affect the communities opinions, so i suggest you stop being a dick and just leave. Simple as. cya bud.

Reaction score
You last visited in December 2014. I've been here since February '14 and never heard of you, and I think neither most of the community has.

You decide to be a smartass and post openly on some garrysmod community's forum to have your data (which no one fucking knows or cares about) removed.

Now everyone who has never heard of you laughs at you and looks at your information. Streisand effect

Also, you've had 2 people that studied GDPR shut you up and yet you still think you're in the right.

Stop caring so much about it and go on about your life.

Reaction score
tHe fBI aRE afTer mE hELp oBaMA a GgMoD SeRVeR hAs mY IP aNd stEaM ID

If your coming back after 4 years to attempt to get your meaningless data removed from the forums then surely that just makes you look like a weirdo with something to hide.

Even if Fredy removes your data, half the forums are probably screenshotting this shit to preserve the absolute meme you've made of yourself.

@Richking123 i suggest you just shut and and leave for another 4 years, the community here does not have a GDPR due to the fact of many reasons which has allowed us to be running for the past fuck knows how long. I once havent seen a single pussy moan about the fact that Fredy has the perpheads demo auto record, it actually helps out the community, so staff can say go onto your demo, with a date and time. The fact that Fredy is actually able to give you all the information about you for a price and him to remove it for a price, due to the fact that its going to affect the communities opinions, so i suggest you stop being a dick and just leave. Simple as. cya bud.

u ok bro

Calm down pls

Sam

Reaction score
@Richking123

You seem to misunderstand the right to be forgotten. A data controller only has to remove information that can identify you. This could be IPs, Pictures, Names, SteamIDs and emails. A data controller may also keep personal data if they are legally bound to or if they can justify keeping the data for eg, security.

Status
Not open for further replies.