Account removal request

• Thread starter Deleted member 1137
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1137

To whom it may concern,

I would like my account and any posts associated with my account to be deleted and removed entirely, including this post once processed.

I would like to exercise my right to be forgotten under the new GDPR legislations which came in to affect on the 25 May 2018.

I am referring to article 17 of the EU GDPR law. https://gdpr-info.eu/art-17-gdpr/

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
I love how you guys could of just replied with how he did but instead you decided to make a 3 page forum post

I love how you could of stayed in a shell and not come back and forgotten about this shit, but no you fucking acted like a Law Nazi and showed everyone your hippy ass law knowledge. Like damn, step the fuck outside.

Reaction score
Doesn't apply as with what you said I highly doubt that data is reviewed which is more than 2 years old if at all.

PS. Also how in that section does this apply here? Previous posts are none of the following "public interest, scientific or historical research "

Please read further into the articles referenced by the GDPR, they will entail that we could apply exceptions to this situation. You're not funny and this just seems a bit pathetic. Also, deletion of your account will make you forgotten and at most, YOU can edit your name and steam ID out of your posts.

Also, Fredy can charge you £10 if you want to see what information he has about you.

Deleted member 1137

Please read further into the articles referenced by the GDPR, they will entail that we could apply exceptions to this situation. You're not funny and this just seems a bit pathetic. Also, deletion of your account will make you forgotten and at most, YOU can edit your name and steam ID out of your posts.

Also, Fredy can charge you £10 if you want to see what information he has about you.

It's nothing about being funny at all. this is a simple request and you are trying to hold onto my data for what actual reason?

Also, did you actually read the thing you are quoting me on? The only exceptions that are valid are listed, in which none of them apply in this scenario.

Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I had to be taught a lot about this for my job. I work with children, some with disabilities and there is so much shit. Archiving opinions and professional information is allowed.

Also, I've now rated your post dumb: deleting your posts would be denying my right to express my opinion hence they are excluded from paragraph one and two.

Again, you're not funny at all.

Deleted member 1235

To whom it may concern,

I would like my account and any posts associated with my account to be deleted and removed entirely, including this post once processed.

I would like to exercise my right to be forgotten under the new GDPR legislations which came in to affect on the 25 May 2018.

I am referring to article 17 of the EU GDPR law. https://gdpr-info.eu/art-17-gdpr/

Thanks in advance.

Data can be removed if:
  1. the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;"
The data is required to ensure free functionality of our server and forums by upholding the community and game rules. These are rules that you are signed up to in the T&Cs when creating the account, which is also done through steam.

If you want to remove your accounts information, you're gonna need to remove your steam account first, as they hold the T&Cs.

Smart arse

Deleted member 1137

Not gonna lie, I had to be taught a lot about this for my job. I work with children, some with disabilities and there is so much shit. Archiving opinions and professional information is allowed.

Also, I've now rated your post dumb: deleting your posts would be denying my right to express my opinion hence they are excluded from paragraph one and two.

Again, you're not funny at all.

1st point: Great you work with kids, congrats on having your local lawyer give you a talk on GDPR, hope you have a nice certificate.
2nd point: Archiving opinions and professional information isn't allowed to be stored unless meets one of the sections of paragraph 3 which you love referring to.

3rd point: hilarious

4th point: What good reason do you see for storing my data

5th point: this isn't even hard to resolve, don't see why you're making a massive deal out of this

Deleted member 1235

1st point: Great you work with kids, congrats on having your local lawyer give you a talk on GDPR, hope you have a nice certificate.
2nd point: Archiving opinions and professional information isn't allowed to be stored unless meets one of the sections of paragraph 3 which you love referring to.

3rd point: hilarious

4th point: What good reason do you see for storing my data

5th point: this isn't even hard to resolve, don't see why you're making a massive deal out of this
What country are you from exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.