Account removal request

• Thread starter Deleted member 1137
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1137

To whom it may concern,

I would like my account and any posts associated with my account to be deleted and removed entirely, including this post once processed.

I would like to exercise my right to be forgotten under the new GDPR legislations which came in to affect on the 25 May 2018.

I am referring to article 17 of the EU GDPR law. https://gdpr-info.eu/art-17-gdpr/

Thanks in advance.

A1L

Reaction score
I'm looking to get anything erased in which im no longer involved with, also as far i can see this has nothing to do with you.

It's pointless considering they didn't send nothing out about this GDPR, and literally coming back nearly 4 years later is fucking bollocks and trying to get data removed cause of this thing

Deleted member 1137

Hello,

Firstly I'd like to welcome you back to our community! A lot of stuff has happened since you were around here!

Bolli is still the Head Administrator

MrLewis who was a skid when he joined is now the Senior Administrator!

I'm still a staff member, yes I did actually get Admin but I got demoted.

Last but not least, have we sent out our GDPR Email yet? If not, then it is not put in place in our community sorry

I haven't received any emails regarding GDPR

Reaction score
I'm looking to get anything erased in which im no longer involved with, also as far i can see this has nothing to do with you.
Actually it has something to do with him, you're in a community, a community is something everyone who signed up for is involved in, you're someone who's completely new here after you were inactive, you don't understand how things work around here. You're wrong about the stuff that you have all rights to be removed from our forums, because you don't.

The reason why we require to hold onto this information is if you ever violate one of our rules or any privacy of members in this community, then we need to be able to backlog who you are and why you're in our community, thus for any persons safety and for the communities safety, we hold onto the information, if you wish to log out of our community and not visit it again; That's fine, because I didn't even know you existed, so technically you were already forgotten

Deleted member 1137

It's pointless considering they didn't send nothing out about this GDPR, and literally coming back nearly 4 years later is fucking bollocks and trying to get data removed cause of this thing

You have your opinion which is great and all but that doesn't change anything.

Deleted member 1137

Actually it has something to do with him, you're in a community, a community is something everyone who signed up for is involved in, you're someone who's completely new here after you were inactive, you don't understand how things work around here. You're wrong about the stuff that you have all rights to be removed from our forums, because you don't.

The reason why we require to hold onto this information is if you ever violate one of our rules or any privacy of members in this community, then we need to be able to backlog who you are and why you're in our community, thus for any persons safety and for the communities safety, we hold onto the information, if you wish to log out of our community and not visit it again; That's fine, because I didn't even know you existed, so technically you were already forgotten

By the community it may be so, however it is more specifically to a right of erasure.

Deleted member 1137

I would like to further point out that your reasoning doesn't come under any of the reasons for holding data.

Reaction score
Fuck removing myself from the internet I'll make myself a law stating I have the right to remove myself entirely

maxresdefault.jpg

Reaction score
Hi I’m in American your inferior European internet laws have no affect on me. Plus net neutrality is dead so fuck off tryna tell me what to forget and what to remember.
You have Ajit Pai that's trying to destroy Net Neutrality but hey, that's none of our EU peoples problems as our countries aren't being ruined by a big baby with a fake wig.

Status
Not open for further replies.