Account removal request

• Thread starter Deleted member 1137
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1137

To whom it may concern,

I would like my account and any posts associated with my account to be deleted and removed entirely, including this post once processed.

I would like to exercise my right to be forgotten under the new GDPR legislations which came in to affect on the 25 May 2018.

I am referring to article 17 of the EU GDPR law. https://gdpr-info.eu/art-17-gdpr/

Thanks in advance.

Deleted member 1137

I'll refer to it as my right to erasure in that case.

This is something I would like you to take more seriously Kenty.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
To whom it may concern,

I would like my account and any posts associated with my account to be deleted and removed entirely, including this post once processed.

I would like to exercise my right to be forgotten under the new GDPR legislations which came in to affect on the 25 May 2018.

I am referring to article 17 of the EU GDPR law. https://gdpr-info.eu/art-17-gdpr/

Thanks in advance.
Just turn your PC off and go outside. Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with people.

Were you beat as a child?

Reaction score
Under paragraph three (section d), ban disputes are kept as an archive for administrative purposes. This shows the ability of staff members and is in public interest for this community hence paragraphs one and two shall not apply.

Take Fredy to court, I dare you.

A1L

Reaction score
084.png

you know what i mean by lorrey :troll:

Reaction score
To whom it may concern,

Thanks in advance.

Wouldn't it be an idea to do a SAR (Subject Access Request) first via PMing one of the owners, finding out WHAT data they have then asking for the "right to forget"

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
This shit just went from 0 to gay very fast.

Just wait for this ego fueled thread to turn into who has the biggest bollocks and knows the most.

Deleted member 1137

Wouldn't it be an idea to do a SAR (Subject Access Request) first via PMing one of the owners, finding out WHAT data they have then asking for the "right to forget"
Literally doesn't matter in this situation- i'm asking for everything to be removed.

A1L

Reaction score
Why the fuck would you come back LITERALLY NEARLY 4 YEARS LATER TO FUCKING GET YOUR ACCOUNT REMOVED CAUSE YOU WANNA BE A SMART GUY ABOUT THIS NEW EU GDPR WTF :troll::facepalm:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Why the fuck would you come back LITERALLY NEARLY 4 YEARS LATER TO FUCKING GET YOUR ACCOUNT REMOVED CAUSE YOU WANNA BE A SMART GUY ABOUT THIS NEW EU GDPR WTF :troll::facepalm:
This threads giving me cancer... I demand my account is removed and all history related to my unfortunate existance within this deadass comunity.

Deleted member 1137

This is because it's only now that it is something that is being taken more seriously. Also it doesn't matter if i request this now or 10 years later.

A1L

Reaction score
This is because it's only now that it is something that is being taken more seriously. Also it doesn't matter if i request this now or 10 years later.

Why the fuck do you care about a garry's mod community though pmsl, you last posted in December 2014 and you come back in 2018, like wtf are you doing

Deleted member 1137

Under paragraph three (section d), ban disputes are kept as an archive for administrative purposes. This shows the ability of staff members and is in public interest for this community hence paragraphs one and two shall not apply.

Take Fredy to court, I dare you.

Doesn't apply as with what you said I highly doubt that data is reviewed which is more than 2 years old if at all.

PS. Also how in that section does this apply here? Previous posts are none of the following "public interest, scientific or historical research "

Reaction score
Hello,

Firstly I'd like to welcome you back to our community! A lot of stuff has happened since you were around here!

Bolli is still the Head Administrator

MrLewis who was a skid when he joined is now the Senior Administrator!

I'm still a staff member, yes I did actually get Admin but I got demoted.

Last but not least, have we sent out our GDPR Email yet? If not, then it is not put in place in our community sorry

Deleted member 1137

Why the fuck do you care about a garry's mod community though pmsl, you last posted in December 2014 and you come back in 2018, like wtf are you doing

I'm looking to get anything erased in which im no longer involved with, also as far i can see this has nothing to do with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.