Model Suggestion ACOG sights on shotgun.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: ACOG sights on shotgun.
Suggestion Description: I think that we should be able to put ACOG sights on the shotgun.
It will be realistic because shotguns have rails for sights,and the ACOG is compatiable with the shotgun,but u cant place it!

Why should this be added?:
- More realistic
- More fun
- More variates of scops on guns!

What negatives could this have?:
- N/A

Reaction score
What benefit do you propose this would actually serve a shotgun?

Reaction score
While we’re at it, allow pistol reflex sight on rifles because they’re the best

I agree with Tyler

Reaction score
I dont think it’s worth the effort of having to check alignment and functionality and then implementing it when it will almost always never see use.
I will use it!

Reaction score
I will use it!
Like once or twice before you realise it’s not all that viable and you’re better off just using a stock shotgun than unnecessarily handicapping yourself with an attachment worth over half as much as the shotgun itself which would otherwise provide you with no benefit or advantage.

Reaction score
Like once or twice before you realise it’s not all that viable and you’re better off just using a stock shotgun than unnecessarily handicapping yourself with an attachment worth over half as much as the shotgun itself which would otherwise provide you with no benefit or advantage.
Atleast it would be funny!

Reaction score
Then why people can attach ACOG to rifles like scar,ak and that. No one is using that:punch:

Reaction score
Then why people can attach ACOG to rifles like scar,ak and that. No one is using that:punch:
TFU and civilians use them all the time on rifles. Even a zenith scope can go on a rifle, which is a sniper scope mind you. Even then it's viable considering that the bullet actually travels all that distance anyway. For a shotgun, unless we get different ammo, the rounds are never gonna travel as far as you see, making both the acog and zenith useless to put on a shotgun, and a waste of time to implement.

Reaction score
the REAL problem is why can't I put a Zenith, or at least an ACOG, on my Desert Eagle?!?!?