Police Suggestion TFU marksman rework

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea:
Allow the usage of the M16 with an ACOG sight to act as a faster firing yet lower damage alternative to the M24. Also, when spawning in a range rover in light gear, you should get a choice of what weapon will spawn in the trunk.

When Choosing a range rover, an option should be given to have:
- The standard M24 and 3 sniper ammo in the Trunk
- Or an M16 with an ACOG, flash hider, and 4 stanag compact magazines.

Maybe a zenith would work too? I'd prefer the ACOG For balancing reasons however.

Why should this be added? (pros):
- You would get a choice of which to use for marksmans responsibilities.
- Not really OP At all.
What negatives could this have? (cons):
- None really since the M24 is already far stronger than the M16 and comes with a far more powerful sight. Also, Heavy TFU already get ACOG's on M4's to use as snipers.​

Reaction score
The issue is they added a retarded feature where TFU scopes are permanently stuck to the guns which is completely unrealistic, nobody uses the ACOG as TFU due to this limitation. If you could remove it before entering a building etc I'd be much more inclined to use it.

Reaction score
Light gear would be much more viable if you could choose to have a scar or M4 in the trunk much like the Remington to be used in certain situations. I like the M24

Reaction score
71zmcSDD7DL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Schmidt-Bender-3-12x50-Zenith-Riflescope-Gallery-1.jpg

Reaction score
Nah, you already have Armour, numbers and communication. Just start training TFU and how to respond to situations with light gear.

Reaction score
Anyone who puts their UMP or MP5 away to get a rifle to shoot at unarmoured civilians with is a an absolute nutter tbh. SMG masterrace, rifles only win for wall banging and shooting armoured targets which as a cop you should be doing neither.

Reaction score
I don't gear up to get better weapons, I gear up to equip better protection as well as bring a mobile cover out or to fuck up peoples days with a tank. While I'm there I might aswell switch to an assault rifle which does more damage per shot.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm not even sure I still want this tbh, but there's only 2 votes against it.

Sam

Reaction score
@Dank @roxie - This possible?
Anything is possible, the question is always "should we".

This could be fairly easy to do, thanks to Tiny's very nice Garage Menu code and my very nice implementation of it for government jobs it would be a matter of adding a sub-menu when spawning the Range Rover so you can choose weapons. So ezpz tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.