Robin Ljungberg Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Liam / Liam Belinsky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ljungberg / Robin Ljungberg
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61764163

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 1.1 - In a steam chat he heavily broke rule 1.1, over something that happened in-game which he didn't have anything to do with at the time. Literally 5 minutes after I and ptp raided his organization he started this abuse in a steam chat, which I barely retaliated to. Also to add, he has 2 previous warnings for 1.1 which is why this is a ban request not a warning request as in this instant it was highly violated. Also for the people whom will defend that this doesn't count as 1.1 due to it being in a steam chat, it does. It's still community, and has been directly said to me.
Evidence (Demo Required):

1: http://puu.sh/h9MHC/67fb43c4c3.png
2: http://puu.sh/h9MHq/8aef7d04a3.png

Ayjay

Reaction score
Robin can get a little heated, as we can all via steam chat - I mean, I've been banned for this for teamspeak related disrespect and I feel my ban was slightly invalid. However, this is outright rage and disrespect for someone who is within the community and someone who he plays with daily.

It's not ban-worthy by any means, however a warning or some kind of punishment involving a fish bowl would be absolutley necessary.
Now let's enjoy the rest of the post :)

grab-your-popcorn-friends-its-that-night-again_fb_2456935.jpg

In all seriousness Liam, this is absolutley petty and overall is not worth a ban request just to get back at someone for calling you names over the internet. That's like me seeing @Swiper The Fox in the street and calling him a downsyndrome fuck - Even though it may be true, it's not going to get be banned via PERPheads. It's simply an expression of disrespect via other means such as Steam. It's not acceptable however, it's something that can be talked out with a member of staff or something that you could just argue back at. You're the petty one for making the ban request in the first place.

1. Robin Ljungberg I can take the Warning i don't mind, but he was using OOC shit to get me IC.. Its just retarded that is the thing that made me mad the most.. Its BS straight out.. He said shit why he was mad at me that was all OOCly he had a hard time, he didn't mean what he said to me. hes all sorry.

As you can see, he was mad; aren't we all when something happens in-game? I've seen worse happen within the LOOC chat than this, it's simply just petty that you've made a ban request.

In no way am I condoning this behaviour of Robin, it's disrespectful towards another member of the community and as I said previously it's probably just a warning reason or something to simply talk about with a member of staff.

Liam It's a ban request due to 2 previous warnings for 1.1.

Completley understandable, however it's 1.1.. it's not metagaming.. it's not even in the server.. it's someone calling you names over Steam chat - Robin can get a little heated and I'm sure that this ban request will affect any future Enforcer applications, however this is really Petty Liam.. it's not going to get him banned and you know that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I never knew that 1.1 applied to other sources as-well, I thought it was only enforced if it happened on the server. Oh-well, I guess this means I can make hundreds of ban requests.

Robin did break 1.1 with his use of language, it is not enough for a ban however.

User0

Just going to put this out there.

We don't need everyone supporting this for the same reason.
Would make the post filled with less spam.

(Meaning we don't need 50000 people to support on 1.1 when there probably will be more than 50 people saying the same support reason

Trande

Waste of time. But yes he broke 1.1. Give him a clap on his ass or something

Deleted member 1235

Although I can see Liams frustration at Robins behaviour. His use of "fuck you" could perhaps be justified by the possible provocation of whatever has been going on between you two whether it be IC or OOC. I do believe a warning should be issued as Robin has over stepped the line here. However I personally don't think a ban would be necessary and would be a bit excessive as it's not exactly discrimination in the fact that he's not angry without he's reason.

Just my personal opinion and my two cents worth guys. Don't kill me pls I have immigrants to banish.

User0

c2f10cc9f905f5207539de49f8a8ad73.png
8a32380f67a6f20fe206f37397ecf661.png
a808cdc1a7309b70433e5dad684b607e.png

Can you stick to your own word?
You're just a butt hurt person.
I think instead of people having hatred on you its the opposite.

also looks like you are targeting him by taunting him with the enforcing
3ca7c9eab36955db80f6f76a65060016.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
77888502b9.jpg

I was always nice to you, I would offer you constructive criticism where possible, I would even support you at times. This is the fifth time you and your organisation has called me out, and it's pretty annoying really.

Ash

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The user has already been banned from the server for 1.1 and 1.4 as you user is constantly being disrespectful towards staff members; in addition the user has also been banned for this ban request.

67d0851f507a7a97b9b92238706ac79a.png

Status
Not open for further replies.