Action Request Against Benny/David Doman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [NOS] Askasta / Anton Prukavic
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Benny / David Doman
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75696596
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Machete Pointed me in public just to get his car untowed.

However i dont think thats the orginal reason. Some of you may know this @Collier @blobvis 2.0 these two staff member know it. I've been scammed from Sam (his OOC). David Doman was his get away driver yea. So today i tried my best to get the cash back with police warrant etc. Didnt work cause of NLR Metagaming etc. Ok fine i just wanna live my life then yea. The same day Collier and blob dealt with the Sits and scam incident Sam started to target me as Police officer to get his friends car untowed when officer Steven Maas whos a SGT told me to tow it. I told him multiple times taht steven outranks him and he can ask him via radio. The then dipped off so i drove down there and then this happend. Later driving with RC truck i drove recklessly on intersection cause i was looking for a car to be towed didnt find it keept driving. Sam rams my car mid highway just to give me a ticket then writes as reason "Dangerous Driving". Dosent even know his laws then i get ran over later after NLR i get called over to tow the car i see it was david who ran me over at highway the friend of sam.

Long talking short meaning they just started to target the fuck out of me. This Machete thing was just another incident to fucking annoy me. From my point of view. If wanted i can provide my demo if staff wanna look into this deeper.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Status
Not open for further replies.