Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Locksmith/Jack Locks
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Locks
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183399913

Player's Steam Name: Aloo89
Player's Roleplay Name: Leonard Bushross
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:169228602

Why should this player be punished?: For context: me and Brian Hickman was out scouting Projex, while at P4 doors(We had plans of raiding it but had not acted upon them yet) They came out with there guns out which startled me and i Ragdolled on the stairs, we was gunpointed, Brian had tried to reason with them, Although stating that we wanted to raid 3(Which was not my intention at all, since we wanted to go for 4) After hearing this they decide to execute me and Brian. Should be around 45-40 mins into the demo file.

Evidence Link: https://mega.nz/file/edpxHIxC#wF3JpfNssD5pvvnKkjaypWAJVww-ucgjr9HLKADGYR4

Reaction score
as you can see in the video you where standing on my door and jump down when u sow me geting my gun out anyway when i run out side i gp both of u because you where standing out side my door in strange way ( look like you where going to break my door or smt ) anyway i told you to put your hands up for my own safety then i said you where going to raid me ? your friend said no we will raid p3 and my friend own p3 so i asked him again what did u say ( to make sure) he said (We) going to raid p3 so i killed both of u

im sure there is no reason to keep you alive you and your friend where threat to my life

A1L

Reaction score

Your friend should've kept his mouth shut or said something else! Not a good idea to say he was going for 3 when they also owned it

Status
Not open for further replies.