Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: CHAD GAMING
Your Roleplay Name: Liam Byrne
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45273282

Player's Steam Name: ARTRIXS
Player's Roleplay Name: Tyler Gravenor
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44991947

Why should this player be punished?: This is my second time encountering this player. A few weeks ago, I reported this player in which he received a warn for. He recognized my voice and then said multiple times "it's me, it's me, i recognize you." After I left my base and ran to the bank, he waited until I fell over and pulled out his gun to revenge RDM me. It should be noted, I reported him in game where he then lied to an admin and then disconnected before any resolve was reached.

2.5, 3.4 - User killed someone just before the server restart over minor actions. Additionally, when the user was brought into an apartment and was about to be mugged, the user recognised that this was the case but proceeded to not comply, resulting in their death.

^ this was when I reported him prior

A screenshot from my F6 report with the admin handling the situation

This player has accrued several blacklists, warnings and even a ban within the last few weeks. I believe he has been disruptive to the community as a whole.

A fully loaded Glock 17 was lost due to this RDM

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/99g378#

Reaction score

The user doesn’t have a forum account so I will try contact him Via ingame/steam and get a response from him

Reaction score

User has been banned for 1week for 1.6 + 2.5 as he lied to @Nate - As your gun isnt 5k+ I will refund you out of my own pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.