Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: ati
Your Roleplay Name: Liam Garcia
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106547501

Player's Steam Name: ash
Player's Roleplay Name: Romeo Love
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100088036

Why should this player be punished?: I took a normal turn towards storage at the intersection, then ash came across from me on the wrong side of the highway at full speed and drove into my car and now my car is wrecked.

little idea how to record demos, etc., I have now sent the demo.

It doesn't go long towards the end you can see he's just radically speeding the wrong side and crashing into my car.

Evidence Link: https://de.files.fm/u/yxdjpc3fj

Reaction score
"Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons." I had valid reason to drive on the wrong side as police were chasing me and were right behind me. My only means of escape was to drive on the wrong side of the road. So I'm confused on how I'm breaking 3.4?

Reaction score
If your vehicle was damaged as the result of a rulebreak and a refund is in order, you can go ahead and repair your car and the money will still be refunded.
Thats the problem I dont have the money

Reaction score
You didn't say anything about his demo and I've now waited 4 days for you to even look at mine and now it's supposed to be even longer?

Reaction score
In my demo you can see how he drives radically on the wrong side of the highway and crashes into me and wrecks my car

Reaction score
@ati Fix your car, if it was a rulebreak you will get refunded 86k, I need more info then your demo provides, I.E if he was fleeing PD was going on that side justified etc

Reaction score
So you're telling me if it's true that he was being chased by the police, it would be legitimate for him to drive the wrong side of the highway and have his car wrecked by an innocent man

Reaction score

Due to a lack of response from @boke I am unable to move forward on his claims of being on the highway wrongway legit
As such he will be warned, and you can get refunded

Status
Not open for further replies.