Double Action Request (Conversing /w Kermit | Boke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yes because a grenade being thrown at a cop is a major crime. You can clearly hear the grenade sound then me pointing my gun also I didn't shoot 0.1 sec after the grenade sound. Go to 42 sec on sneaky clip, Idk where you got the 0.1 seconds maybe a over exaggeration? Sorry, this is my last statement just had to say one more thing.
https://streamable.com/ql91qm ...

Reaction score

@boke can you please explain why you decided to open fire on the police, @Che'f Boyarte can you please explain why you was walking around in bazaar with a grenade in your hand, failed to comply under gunpoint then threw the grenade at the cops
Had the grenade out because we were about to do a raid. Also didn't comply under gunpoint because I had a grenade in my hand. Also, the grenade was thrown towards the cop to clear that up.

Reaction score

Che'f Boyarte will be banned for 2 days for 3.4 due to him randomly walking around the bazaar with a grenade in his hand and failing to comply under gunpoint.
boke will not be punished further as he has already received a 1 week's ban in relation to this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.