Double Action Request (Conversing /w Kermit | Boke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Sneaky
Your Roleplay Name: Dave Kearney
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70663366

Player's Steam Name: Conversing /w Kermit | Boke
Player's Roleplay Name: Charley Wonderplatz | Romeo Love
Player's SteamID: Charley: STEAM_0:0:64170573 | Romeo: STEAM_0:1:100088036

Why should this player be punished?: Charley approached me with a granade for no good reason when i instructed Romeo Love to put away her firearm. This caused my and another player's unessesary death. I also wonder why Romeo Love choose to open fire on me, as this did not benefit Romeo in any way.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/r3s7iy
Dont ask my why i opened the laws, i don't know either.

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Sneaky
Your Roleplay Name: Dave Kearney
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70663366

Player's Steam Name: Conversing /w Kermit | Boke
Player's Roleplay Name: Charley Wonderplatz | Romeo Love
Player's SteamID: Charley: STEAM_0:0:64170573 | Romeo: STEAM_0:1:100088036

Why should this player be punished?: Charley approached me with a granade for no good reason when i instructed Romeo Love to put away her firearm. This caused my and another player's unessesary death. I also wonder why Romeo Love choose to open fire on me, as this did not benefit Romeo in any way.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/r3s7iy
Dont ask my why i opened the laws, i don't know either.
They have been baited cops at bazaar for a while now, about 10-15 minutes after this situation I arrived at bazaar and found Romeo Love illegaly transporting his spas-12 aswell. I then proceeded to chase him down, gunpointed him as he fled from us and right after we were brutally murdered by his friend.

Reaction score
-Witness-
I had no idea why these guys were escalating this situation and seemed like complete cop baiting because literally nothing was happening prior to this situation. They also remained in the area of the crime instead of fleeing too, can provide a longer clip in private if it is needed.

Reaction score

@boke can you please explain why you decided to open fire on the police, @Che'f Boyarte can you please explain why you was walking around in bazaar with a grenade in your hand, failed to comply under gunpoint then threw the grenade at the cops

Reaction score

@boke can you please explain why you decided to open fire on the police, @Che'f Boyarte can you please explain why you was walking around in bazaar with a grenade in your hand, failed to comply under gunpoint then threw the grenade at the cops
I want to state in the beginning I was not going to shoot you for chasing after Charley for holding a grenade and arresting him for that, as that is his own fault for holding it out (You can see that in the video). I did choose to shoot you once Charley threw that grenade which would result in him going to jail for a major crime.

Reaction score
They have been baited cops at bazaar for a while now, about 10-15 minutes after this situation I arrived at bazaar and found Romeo Love illegaly transporting his spas-12 aswell. I then proceeded to chase him down, gunpointed him as he fled from us and right after we were brutally murdered by his friend.
I was never "cop baiting for a while now" and you already reported me ingame for this. https://perpheads.com/threads/ban-dispute-3izu.51508/#post-397407 its already explained on here. Quote by you "I had been on-duty for a while and had nothing on you and had no idea about you apparently murdering any cop."

Last edited:
Reaction score
I want to state in the beginning I was not going to shoot you for chasing after Charley for holding a grenade and arresting him for that, as that is his own fault for holding it out (You can see that in the video). I did choose to shoot you once Charley threw that grenade which would result in him going to jail for a major crime.
I'd just like to point out that 7.8 Detonation of Explosives and Incendiaries is only 6k and 6 years at max, meaning he hadn't really done anything too major enough to start shooting cops just yet. But I am not the one dealing with this so take this as you like.

Reaction score
I'd just like to point out that 7.8 Detonation of Explosives and Incendiaries is only 6k and 6 years at max, meaning he hadn't really done anything too major enough to start shooting cops just yet. But I am not the one dealing with this so take this as you like.
He would be arrested for 7.8 if he just threw the grenade in a random area with no one around and nobody getting hurt but he literally threw a grenade at a cop right in front of him which would get him arrested for 9.2 Physical Assault with an Offensive Weapon and probably add on physical assault on a LEO or even kill the cop. Shouldn't you know this your TFU?

Reaction score
He would be arrested for 7.8 if he just threw the grenade in a random area with no one around and nobody getting hurt but he literally threw a grenade at a cop right in front of him which would get him arrested for 9.2 Physical Assault with an Offensive Weapon and probably add on physical assault on a LEO or even kill the cop. Shouldn't you know this your TFU?
He didnt hit anything at all yet and you already started shooting? So your whole point is invalid. The grenade was also near the business shops far behind the officer, he would've probably not even been hit at all.

But just like the other thread, I'm not going to be cluttering the thread so this is my last reply.

Reaction score
You have your shotgun out and in attack stance before he even threw the grenade. so this is not exactly true.

Reaction score
He didnt hit anything at all yet and you already started shooting? So your whole point is invalid. The grenade was also near the business shops far behind the officer, he would've probably not even been hit at all.
https://streamable.com/r3s7iy? I literally heard the grenade get thrown at the cop and I like how you say "yet" which means you know it would of damage or killed him and I'm pretty sure while I was shooting him the grenade damage him as well. So what's your point?

Reaction score
You have your shotgun out and in attack stance before he even threw the grenade. so this is not exactly true.
Even if I was in attack stance 2 second before it was thrown, I still didn't shoot until the grenade was thrown.

Reaction score
https://streamable.com/r3s7iy? I literally heard the grenade get thrown at the cop and I like how you say "yet" which means you know it would of damage or killed him and I'm pretty sure while I was shooting him the grenade damage him as well. So what's your point?
Firstly I'm not the one in this clip, I'm just deciding the outcome of this action request, secondly you should watch the second clip which shows you what im saying. https://streamable.com/ql91qm
Even if I was in attack stance 2 second before it was thrown, I still didn't shoot until the grenade was thrown.
You're saying you weren't going to shoot at the cop , so why did you have the gun out aiming it at him then?

Reaction score
Firstly I'm not the one in this clip, I'm just deciding the outcome of this action request, secondly you should watch the second clip which shows you what im saying. https://streamable.com/ql91qm

You're saying you weren't going to shoot at the cop , so why did you have the gun out aiming it at him then?
I wasn't aiming my gun at him until the grenade was thrown. I had my gun on safety before the grenade was thrown.

Reaction score
I wasn't aiming my gun at him until the grenade was thrown. I had my gun on safety before the grenade was thrown.
I forgot to state the reason I had the gun on safety is because I heard the officer say he has a grenade in his hand while running which in my mind I'm thinking he might throw it which would result in him going to jail for a major crime. I never took the gun off of safety until the grenade was thrown I could of killed the cop easily before any of this happened.

Reaction score
I forgot to state the reason I had the gun on safety is because I heard the officer say he has a grenade in his hand while running which in my mind I'm thinking he might throw it which would result in him going to jail for a major crime. I never took the gun off of safety until the grenade was thrown I could of killed the cop easily before any of this happened.
Fact of the matter is you had intentions to attack the officer else why would you pull out a gun in the first place? The grenade was not even thrown towards the officer and you were already having clear intentions of killing the officer by approaching him with the gun in your hands, this was all over a law that is not substantial enough to warrant you nor your friends actions.

G0BeFag.png

Reaction score
Fact of the matter is you had intentions to attack the officer else why would you pull out a gun in the first place? The grenade was not even thrown towards the officer and you were already having clear intentions of killing the officer by approaching him with the gun in your hands, this was all over a law that is not substantial enough to warrant you nor your friends actions.

G0BeFag.png
Your correct about me having intention to attack the officer if that grenade was thrown since the officer did state that he was running with a grenade in his hand like I previously said what my thoughts were. I agree the cop chasing him down for holding the grenade is not warranted to be killed but once that grenade was thrown it was. The grenade was thrown towards the officer you can clearly see in this clip https://streamable.com/r3s7iy. Your ss just shows my character moving while its on safety what's your point? As I already stated I did not have clear intention on killing him before the grenade was thrown if I did I would of killed him before or literally just shooting him in bazaar as he is chasing him. Also if your just a witness why are you trying to argue with me when you already stated your rule break and opinion which has already been dealt with on the rule break part with the 3.4 situation. As I already stated my case I'm no longer replying.

Reaction score
Your correct about me having intention to attack the officer if that grenade was thrown since the officer did state that he was running with a grenade in his hand like I previously said what my thoughts were. I agree the cop chasing him down for holding the grenade is not warranted to be killed but once that grenade was thrown it was. The grenade was thrown towards the officer you can clearly see in this clip https://streamable.com/r3s7iy. Your ss just shows my character moving while its on safety what's your point? As I already stated I did not have clear intention on killing him before the grenade was thrown if I did I would of killed him before or literally just shooting him in bazaar as he is chasing him. Also if your just a witness why are you trying to argue with me when you already stated your rule break and opinion which has already been dealt with on the rule break part with the 3.4 situation. As I already stated my case I'm no longer replying.
You're basing your entire story around you shooting the cop as soon as you hear the grenade land on the ground? But Clarky his clip clearly shows that you were already aiming down sights before the grenade sound, and you shooting a split second after the sound. Do you have an extra sense for when a grenade gets thrown or something? There is no way in the world you react to a grenade sound in 0.1 seconds...

Reaction score
You're basing your entire story around you shooting the cop as soon as you hear the grenade land on the ground? But Clarky his clip clearly shows that you were already aiming down sights before the grenade sound, and you shooting a split second after the sound. Do you have an extra sense for when a grenade gets thrown or something? There is no way in the world you react to a grenade sound in 0.1 seconds...
Yes because a grenade being thrown at a cop is a major crime. You can clearly hear the grenade sound then me pointing my gun also I didn't shoot 0.1 sec after the grenade sound. Go to 42 sec on sneaky clip, Idk where you got the 0.1 seconds maybe a over exaggeration? Sorry, this is my last statement just had to say one more thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.