ashur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piz

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Piz , Toe Wessen
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ashur tel-aviv
His/Her SteamID: dk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Well I make this as there's no staff and I want clarification on one part and another I do think he should be punished for.
First part I'm unsure about is when I told him to put his gun away, he just carries on ignoring me even though he's under direct gunpoint, he talks his way out of it and even lightly-threatens me by saying do you really want to ask me that as well as lying under gun point. Because he was raiding with the raiders. Same time I did tell him to go check but only because I believed him as by according to the rules you must do everything in your power to stay alive or something like that.

The other part is when he shot me unarmed for simply saying shut up. I was unarmed and posed no threat at that time.

Additionally, mid raid he takes a gun out
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I never heard any clear commands of you telling me anything, When I already had the gun out, you couldn't command me anymore, as at that point I could just remove it from passive, also, I could kill you as you did threaten me by holding the gun at my head (As far as im aware of) because I did actually feel threatenned by you, however I never heard a clear command of you telling me to.

If I did break a rule, I'm sorry, it wasn't supposed to, and I'll happily refund your 101 w/sight and mag, as I don't like breaking the rules, as I don't like them being broken on me.

Also note: When I have my GUN ijn passive mode holding it, I don't have to put it down, I was extremely unaware of what was happening as I was reading Org chat aswell, But I never heard a clear command when I had no gun.

Once again If any rules were broken, I sincerely apolagize to @Piz , as this was not meat to be.

Piz

Reaction score
Well you did hear my commands because you responded saying "are you retarded". Regardless, I don't think you can just run in mid raid, grab a gun from where you're raiding and then go onto shoot the people inside. As well as ignoring them and lying under GP.

Reaction score
Lying under GP is completely allowed, do keep in mind, the rest of there knew I based there, you acted upon information you received OOC, you used IC, as you knew my name, and I was basing there b4 u, so don't say you didn't know who I was,

Regardless,
Your commands weren't clear, and I was obviously fast enough to get past the barricade, and take the gun, once it is in passive, the 3.4 doesn't apply.

As of before I took the gun, I was completely unaware of you being serious, and my org members where there too.

My statement has been given, and I also do not need @Sorle opinion, as you've been banned everal times yourselves, and are not a staff member.

Reaction score
@Sorle I am not a staff member, anyone's judgement of the rules could differ, as you know, and as many people know.

Hence why,

I will stop responding, my statement was given

Piz

Reaction score
@Ashur Acted on information from OOC? What a load of horse-shit, you must be more ignorant of the whole situation than I thought. Someone with a rifle shot at us from the stairs and then around 30 seconds later you run up acting like you're on our side & not theirs? What a load of bollocks. Here's the video:

Piz

Reaction score
If it was "well known" then you should've taken my gun point seriously as I knew then.

LegendRF

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Piz he had his gun on passive , you should've killed him if you thought his backstabbing

Piz

Reaction score
@LegendRF Why would I shoot someone unarmed (gun in passive - when I have control of situation)? He should've followed my commands and not lied under GP.

LegendRF

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Piz it doesn't matter, Having gun on passive is like attack stance, Ashur was right there wasn't anyone on the stairs except him, the video shows the Detectors Directing player movement and the backdoor was Blocked so i think you are breaking the rules here

Piz

Reaction score
I believe there's a lot of evidence here for staff to make their judgement. If there is any other information needed, I'll happily send it along.

Reaction score
btw i didnt say for ashur anytheng when she walk front of me

Last edited:

Piz

Reaction score
nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.