Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Lurker (DilanTheSkarf)
Your Roleplay Name: Annie Best
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93536581

Player's Steam Name: bobo
Player's Roleplay Name: Edward Hustle
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193447733

Why should this player be punished?: The player breaks rule 2.8 Sexual Role-Play by roleplaying getting head from somebody who is clearly a minor. He pays the minor for the RP sloppy and then says "We are friends with benefits". When confronted over this by Justin Albert (babes ily) he responds with "Thats the point, thats the point. If he was older I wouldn't do that shit man, what's wrong with you? Goddamn." And then goes on to say "It's alright, what's wrong with that bro?".
This might just be some poor attempt at RP trolling or a laugh but joke RPing sexual acts with a fucking minor is still noncey no matter how you put it, and clearly puts the child in a dangerous and vulnerable state.
EDIT: I was forwarded another video of him saying weird sexual things over the phone. This has been added to the evidence.
As for context since you already know I'm banned for mass, I'm uploading this on behalf of another user who I am friends with who wishes to remain anonymous to avoid potential backlash from community members associated with mr bobo, this is why there's some cuts in the video and sometimes the audio cuts out as I had to cut out their voice. If you wish to look into this further I'm sure @Bnje has been somewhat clued up on the situation and could provide further context in private if needed.

Evidence Link:

Last edited:
Reaction score

This kind of behaviour is not accepted and is nothing to joke about. The user will receive a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.