Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Aaron Davidson
Your Roleplay Name: Aaron Davidson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:234001097

Player's Steam Name: Modosn#reformed
Player's Roleplay Name: Charlie modo
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6757065

Why should this player be punished?: So this user made a 911 call asking us to run a plate i found this rather suspect so i responded in my police car to the 911 call then they asked if this mini cooper was Aaron Davidsons so i asked if there intent was to steal this vehicle and they said no so i got in my car and they yelled a insult at me so i stopped to give the user a ticket for 10.1 then they started resisting and then ran into the back of a shop and then i went in after him and the user said ill chef you or some kind of threat so i pulled out my firearm the user then broke 3.4 and 2.5 by running under direct gunpoint then he kept on running around and some other officers came over and we managed to arrest him this user clearly had no regard for the rules at the time. please find attached the demo log of this incident. the user I believe should be punished for 2.5 and 3.4

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
sorry the audio wasnt included i thought it was if you ask for his demo im sure it will be a lot higher quality and include audio

Reaction score
I have deleted the evidence from your thread as it shows personal information that you would not want to share, especially on a public forums. I suggest whichever staff member who deals with it message you privately or you provide your demo for them to view themselves

Reaction score
it just shows my facebook mate im fine with it lol {nvm just spotted what you did} if the moderator that is dealing with this report needs the video open a DM with me

Last edited:

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I didn’t follow gunpoint because you gun-pointed me for a stupid reason. You shouldn’t have even pulled your pistol out as I was not a threat to you in anyway.

you also can’t 10.1 ticket me for one comment, it would have to be me continuing even after being told to stop (harassment, alarm or distress).

not to mention about 5 mins before this you molotoved me for walking towards you? You then went on duty as cop, arrested me for 5 mins and a $5k ticket snd then left the server.

felt kind of NLR/ revenge ecause you died trying to kill me

be sure to upload the full video of the situation before hand too

@Smokey - what’s your opinion? I agree I broke gun point but it was because it was excessive

Reaction score

@ModoSN Even if you did not agree with the Gunpoint and felt it was false, you should still follow it then make a report/ Internal Affairs Complaint later on.
The user will be receiving a Warning for their actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.