Action Request - Daft Punk - 4.2/3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: not a toxic survivor / Jord Floid

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Daft Punk

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:173809331

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
4.2 - Rammed into my vehicle in the middle of a situation of police disabling our car, killing all of us in the process. Paramedics "may not enter a crime scene if it has not yet been secured by law-enforcement personnel."
3.4 - Rammed into a vehicle full of armed criminals full speed on the highway AS police were shooting at it.
(swerved into our lane therefore wasn't an accident due to speed)

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: I didnt make the recording the best but if played slowly all important things are clear. Will provide demo if required

Reaction score
I was in this situation. I would also like to add the following;

Last 3 warnings and 2 bans in less than a week period. All for 3.4, Along with this I also had reports with @Alliat For doing somehting along the same lines. In this report @Daft Punk claimed he lagged and ran us over. Considering these issues keep happening I don't think its lag more of an lie.

User drove over a suspect in a ongoing shootout - 3.4

3.4, not listening to orders while under GP

User pulled a gun under direct GP from an officer (he was sorry about it btw)

Im sorry but clearly he is not sorry. Considering his last 5 punishments are from this rule alone. For some reason he can not concept the rule of 3.4.

Reaction score
So what happened was ethan said he was gonna snipe, I didnt expect him to do it straight away. I was going down on the right hand side, I saw tyres popped, As I press my brake, they got out. I didnt expect them to get out there. Next thing you know happened, I hit one of them by accident.

I also just wanna point out that prior to this, I was threatened, and therefore I was following 3.6 whilst you and your little squad was about.

I dont know why Jamie has said what he has said, as it is irrelevant. You shouldnt of returned to a shootout. Thats on you.

Reaction score
So you knew that there was going to be a shootout ahead. By using 3.6 you should of even avoided coming to the location of this shootout untill it was clear. (You already had the information here it was going to happen). Lets be real here you say you pressed your break because of this, How did this end up leading you going nearly full speed in a completely different lane to what you was in killing a number of people in the process.

Reaction score
So what happened was ethan said he was gonna snipe, I didnt expect him to do it straight away. I was going down on the right hand side, I saw tyres popped, As I press my brake, they got out. I didnt expect them to get out there. Next thing you know happened, I hit one of them by accident.

I also just wanna point out that prior to this, I was threatened, and therefore I was following 3.6 whilst you and your little squad was about.

I dont know why Jamie has said what he has said, as it is irrelevant. You shouldnt of returned to a shootout. Thats on you.
Can you explain what made you want to switch from a perfectly safe lane into a lane with a stationary car that's currently being shot up? Considering on the video we can see you in the left lane while certainly being able to see our car

Reaction score
Can you explain what made you want to switch from a perfectly safe lane into a lane with a stationary car that's currently being shot up? Considering on the video we can see you in the left lane while certainly being able to see our car
I have my settings on to benefit my FPS, under r_3dsky 0 and r_shadows 0, I cannot see you until you are practically infront of me/50-100 metres, which at that point I was going my max speed, I didnt hear any shots.

Reaction score
I have my settings on to benefit my FPS, under r_3dsky 0 and r_shadows 0, I cannot see you until you are practically infront of me/50-100 metres, which at that point I was going my max speed, I didnt hear any shots.
How come you are visible on the video with r_3dsky 0, r_shadows 0 and most if not all FPS settings in the game then lol

Reaction score
Also, Just a heads up, ethan saw what happened, said it was fine due to how you played it, getting at that specific time. Also, if you think of this, your on the motor way, going 70mph, you then decided to be a cunt and brakecheck the guy behind, dont expect them to immediately react. Also why did you stop/slow down on the highway. That also could of been an easy target for the TFU, which it was, which also lead to your guys's death.

Reaction score
Also, Just a heads up, ethan saw what happened, said it was fine due to how you played it, getting at that specific time. Also, if you think of this, your on the motor way, going 70mph, you then decided to be a cunt and brakecheck the guy behind, dont expect them to immediately react. Also why did you stop/slow down on the highway. That also could of been an easy target for the TFU, which it was, which also lead to your guys's death.
Brakecheck? I slowed down because I was gonna pick up an org member, which then I realised we are full and started moving again, I paused the demo a lot while in reality I was stopping for like 2-3 seconds. I started moving again for a good few seconds until I got shot by the sniper. Only after a few seconds of me being already stopped by the snipers, you appeared behind me, switched lanes into my lane, then full speed crashed into me. You were in the LEFT lane AFTER i got shot and my car disabled by the snipers. Stop acting like I stopped in front of you "to be a cunt". You purposely switched lanes to crash into me.

Status
Not open for further replies.