Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: DemonZ
Your Roleplay Name: Cameron Bleed
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:528275255

Player's Community Name: @FatGeorge
Player's Roleplay Name: Marco Chiggy
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108264788

Why should this player be punished?: ok so me n my friends were looking for a raid target, but when we came down the harbour lane weve been fucked, what i mean by that, we have been shot with no reason, same as like 2 others that werent even nearby tbh, as they spawned with us and said ''bruh green people killed us'' and so i would like them to atleast get them warned i guess? then they started saying on ooc that we have guns, but how couldve they know? they said sth like that ''u were armed so u were there to flank us haha'' but why would he know that if we were all in the car like 100 meters away and the guns didnt appear on our bodies? we werent even about to shoot there, only to find a good raid target. so yea. + the best thing is that we still went back not to get involved but got shot.

Evidence Link:
and screenshot that even thinks its suspicious for them to say we r armed without even knowing that: https://prnt.sc/266kfxy (they didnt know we r armed until they killed us)

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: DemonZ
Your Roleplay Name: Cameron Bleed
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:528275255

Player's Community Name: @FatGeorge
Player's Roleplay Name: Marco Chiggy
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108264788

Why should this player be punished?: ok so me n my friends were looking for a raid target, but when we came down the harbour lane weve been fucked, what i mean by that, we have been shot with no reason, same as like 2 others that werent even nearby tbh, as they spawned with us and said ''bruh green people killed us'' and so i would like them to atleast get them warned i guess? then they started saying on ooc that we have guns, but how couldve they know? they said sth like that ''u were armed so u were there to flank us haha'' but why would he know that if we were all in the car like 100 meters away and the guns didnt appear on our bodies? we werent even about to shoot there, only to find a good raid target. so yea. + the best thing is that we still went back not to get involved but got shot.

Evidence Link:
and screenshot that even thinks its suspicious for them to say we r armed without even knowing that: https://prnt.sc/266kfxy (they didnt know we r armed until they killed us)
Just to point out they can see you are visibly armed by seeing the guns on your backs. I cant personally see the other person + yourself since you randomly uploaded this in 480P
0rMKt7v.png

But considering you was also talking about there was an on going raid you shouldn't of attempted to go down there anyways. Its a raid, Tensions are high I can easily see why you was killed.

Reaction score
dont think u can see that shit from almost around projex, gg's but for sure from my pov u can see it. as im in the car.

Reaction score
i could recognise that there was a weapon on ur back after taking a close look at my screen and seeing a few unfamiliar pixels to a normal player model indicating a gun on your back. Dont involve urself in shootouts if you dont wanna get shot

Reaction score

As FatGeorge is currently banned for a prolonged period of time, no further punishment will be issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.