Your Steam/In-game Name:
Ljungberg // Robin Ljungberg

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Jeremy Johnson & Ray Winfield

His/Her SteamID:
Jeremy Johnson <> Ray Winfield
STEAM_0:1:29137926 <> STEAM_0:1:57076541

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

These 2 individuals were walking around this shootout that was happening at Office/Hospital that we had against cops, @atomic_wizard etc were there to back it up.

I noticed them for a little while but decided not to care too much, so we kept the gunfight going until we/I tried to leave at the end, they both walk up towards me saying ''you guys are always getting chased by the cops'' And I respond with a simple ''Yes'' and wanted to continue to move out the area. But they both decided to pull up a pistol each and attempt to kill me, which they did.

Rules that the two players broke:

1521217402524.png

If thinking realistically the only thing you should be doing when being this close to a shootout is to run for your life, which those 2 didn't. They interacted with a situation which they had no direct involvement in. They decided to risk their lives for no beneficial reason. It's been announced by the Senior Administration in the past that you can't assist LEOs in shootouts, I don't see why this should be an exception.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
As we understood the shootout had finished between said players and PLPD. We crossed the road and carried on running until we heard the shots and automatically instinct kicked in and we fired shots behind us. We did not set out to intentionally kill anyone. I am sorry if I broke any rules and will compensate said players if that is the case but to me, my life was in danger. It was nothing to do with helping PLPD.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

@TheRealWasted 2 and @HexGoneLive, due to the fact the person who fired the shot wasn't even looking at you, let alone shooting at you, it was an uncessary risk to start a gunfight.

Both players will receive warnings.​

Status
Not open for further replies.