Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Apo_llo
Your Roleplay Name: Joe Jackwagon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:424667278

Player's Steam Name: Jack Bingo
Player's Roleplay Name: Moon
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43436378

Why should this player be punished?: These people were annoyed at me due to cutting in-front of them so they started shouting death threats. They then break checked us and started shooting at Jimmy Jackwagon resulting in his death. I was reversing away as they took out my tires and as I attempted to flee and hide in bazar they followed me and fully killed me. I think over Road Rage this is very extreme of them to do as I never once threatened them.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1LcmoCMbfCuDEH/d1337nvR1XPX?invite=cr-MSxBcTksMjA4MTczODQs and https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1LcmTo3fHipWJU/d1337EL57g4K?invite=cr-MSx4eWMsMjA4MTczODQs

Reaction score
Why was the part where you kept ramming into us with your friend is removed right after the first clip? Please provide the full clip showing that situation as well. We tried to continue driving you refused to let us do so and kept taunting us I wasn't the one driving nor the first who shot you and your car but you failed to comply when you were told to get out either way you sure deserved to die there. Mhmm I smell the salt... You got clapped please stay on cop and don't cause further problems. Also to add next time please refrain from breaking rule 3.24 by bringing this situation in LOOC twice which could be shown in the logs.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello sir why you cutting your videos provide full evidence how you and your friend both kept ramming us and blocked us been told to stop your friend stepped out the car to shot us with his shotgun on the back sadly he got popped faster than he expected

Reaction score
Why was the part where you kept ramming into us with your friend is removed right after the first clip? Please provide the full clip showing that situation as well. We tried to continue driving you refused to let us do so and kept taunting us I wasn't the one driving nor the first who shot you and your car but you failed to comply when you were told to get out either way you sure deserved to die there. Mhmm I smell the salt... You got clapped please stay on cop and don't cause further problems. Also to add next time please refrain from breaking rule 3.24 by bringing this situation in LOOC twice which could be shown in the logs.
That is the incident. You may be talking about the incident in the future where you guys were at slums? The evidence shows what happened?

Reaction score

Did anything before this incident happen?

Why did you keep ramming them after he said he would kill you?

Reaction score
I never intentionally rammed them apart from accidentally hitting them at the start when making that dangerous undertake. I was curious why the individual was so heated over such a minor thing.

Reaction score
And there was no previous altercation before this.
So the Lambo just summoned Infront of the Lexus after the first clip was cut? Once again show the full clip. Also maybe you should get out the car and comply if 3 armed people are next to you and telling you to do so and you wouldn't die next time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I never intentionally rammed them apart from accidentally hitting them at the start when making that dangerous undertake. I was curious why the individual was so heated over such a minor thing.
I wouldn't say almost pushing them onto the other side of the highway whilst you're clearly speeding is exactly a minor thing you've risked tiering their car and the drivers life if they get hit by incoming traffic. Then you decide to slow down but you are basically break checking them and at no point seem to want to de-escalate the situation by apologising. You then pit manoeuvre the Lexus making the driver more heated and decide to follow them to the same place after death threats, hitting their car again. its very surprising to me that you didn't at least expect any consequences and it really doesn't seem that how you was driving was unintentional.

Reaction score
So the Lambo just summoned Infront of the Lexus after the first clip was cut? Once again show the full clip. Also maybe you should get out the car and comply if 3 armed people are next to you and telling you to do so and you wouldn't die next time.
Get out so i got shot in the face? No chance mate + I was already in reverse

Reaction score

In your first clip the driver said he would kill you. You and your friend continued to ram their car.
In this clip, they provided: https://gyazo.com/7eaac0b442d70efceebf9dbdb4e6d8f2
That happens to be the few seconds that you cut out from your clips, the driver said "I will kill both of you, this is your last warning" when you rammed them yet again and made them stuck on top of your car.

Next time you should not risk your life over something like this and be truthful in your AR and provide full context when asked without cutting out important parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.