Ban appeal + AR on Slayerduck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Rustic7 / Fox Prestela
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Slayerduck / joe Baggers
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2594862
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 3.3 5.6 Metagaming
We raided samuel and killed him, he was finished off. Somehow Joe Baggers knew that it was me, he metagamed my name, metagamed my friends name. He put hes own life in risk by shooting a guy close to the police officers so they can identify him. He kidnapped me after reversing and giving me a ride then magically a gun appeared on hes hand. Because thats roleplay. Unraelistic actions by kidnapping me by the police, shooting my friend infront of the police.

First off, he killed my friend in public with officers all over the place, I knew who it was because the police screamed Joe Baggers after identifiyng the bullet. I saw him and hes friend pass in the car, I imiddently reloaded my gun when they reversed and got into the car. Apperntly you can /me and you have an invisbile gun. I dont believe that shit so i kept roling. So "first guy todo /me" has the advantage.

I saw him whisper go to scrapyard, I saw an police by there once we drove by, while we were stopping I quickly jumped out to distract him and run to the police. I was else going to die, why not quickly do a risk when you know your dying. How is that not listening to his shit.

This is both an AR & Ban Appeal.

[DOUBLEPOST=1470516928,1470516744][/DOUBLEPOST]Lets hope that the admin accepts quick before the victim get to get hes response out, COUGH CHRIS GETTING HES FRIENDS COUGH

M

Reaction score
Somehow Joe Baggers knew that it was me, he metagamed my name, metagamed my friends name.

'somehow' knew that it was me, 'metagamed' my name.

There's no need to contradict yourself so slyly. You clearly aren't at the stage of saying whether @Slayerduck has done anything wrong at all, because you haven't asked him how he knew it was you - just because you don't directly recall a reason for him knowing what you did doesn't mean that he automatically didn't know in some valid way.

He put hes own life in risk by shooting a guy close to the police officers so they can identify him.

Could you please provide evidence of this?

Because thats roleplay. Unraelistic actions by kidnapping me by the police,

You got in their car. You were all driving away from them on the highway and the police wouldn't have seen a gun; you can obviously see that he waited until he was out of sight before pulling the gun.

Apperntly you can /me and you have an invisbile gun. I dont believe that shit so i kept roling.

Sadly that's not your decision to make, no matter how much of a skilled roleplay server owner you are. If you actually take the time to read the rules, you'll find that they state the purpose and function of /me and when it is appropriate to use it.

So "first guy todo /me" has the advantage.

Just with most other roleplay decisions, acting first generally gives you the upper hand.

I saw him whisper go to scrapyard, I saw an police by there once we drove by, while we were stopping I quickly jumped out to distract him and run to the police. I was else going to die, why not quickly do a risk when you know your dying. How is that not listening to his shit.

Judging by the video you had no valid reason to believe that you would be shot. You got out of a back seat with a gun pointed to your head, and the doors for the vehicle you were in are in the front.

Lets hope that the admin accepts quick before the victim get to get hes response out, COUGH CHRIS GETTING HES FRIENDS COUGH

Sadly nobody at this community will behave in a corrupt manner for you just because you cannot. Your ban has been extended permanently for further demonstrations of toxicity in this community and you can write an appeal in the appropriate section as you are equal to any other community member.
[DOUBLEPOST=1470518286,1470518168][/DOUBLEPOST]
denied.jpg

Make an AR when you actually have some substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.