Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Thom
Your Roleplay Name: Xiansheg Chou-You
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:139372338

Player's Steam Name: Kristian
Player's Roleplay Name: Donald Chump
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83631760

Why should this player be punished?: put under GP and zip tied while building my shop in the middle of bazaar, I was then mugged out in the open and then after they killed a cop, I was then taken into the back of my own bazaar shop which is then also kidnapping in a public area. User claimed it was a "raid" which he said he claimed at the start of the "raid" which also never happened. My doors were left wide open too so even in the back of my shop it is in the public eye. I feel like this whole situation broke multiple rules but since all they took was my phone, 12 rifle ammo and like 3 burgers I don't care that much. Just some way for them to know that what they did was wrong even after being informed multiple times there were rule breaks. I don't necessarily want to see a ban in place but maybe just a warning in/out of game.

Evidence Link: https://youtu.be/LLDQw61eXk4

Reaction score

@Aditlev @Kristian Can you both please explain your actions and why you are seen gun pointing him in the middle of Bazzar and then proceeding to take his items.

I can see @Kristian claims it is a "Raid", can you (@Kristian) elaborate on what you mean presuming you mugged Thom whilst being involved as your friend unpointed him in public and then forced him to go out of public view?

Status
Not open for further replies.