His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Jack Bingo - Moon - STEAM_0:0:43436378
John Osmond - -CML-TheShadow - STEAM_0:0:91006737

His/Her SteamID:
Jack Bingo - Moon - STEAM_0:0:43436378
John Osmond - -CML-TheShadow - STEAM_0:0:91006737

Why Should This Player Be Punished
:
The players involved baited my friend into killing him, by first off beating him with their fists (initiating the fight), and then following it up with killing him, one of them stabbing him to death and one of them shooting him. I believe them both to break 3.4 and 2.5. They shot me as well, but did not hide the bodies or finish them off. They also did not take into consideration that we both had life alerts (and DNA). Due to this entire ordeal, they ended up murdering a police officer, further putting their lives in danger.

When the attackers pulled a gun out, D3V backed off and stopped attacking, in which they killed him.

Evidence (Demo Required):

[This is from D3V's point of view.]

Reaction score
pending2.png

Could @Moon or -CML-TheShadow provide some insight into why they choose to kill @D3V.​

Reaction score
hello, So heres the situation from my POV ( will upload the video soon or later depends on how long it takes for me to find out why im seeing errors in the demo ) im trying to exit Regals and 2 sweaters are blocking the doorway and on the outside there is a man trying to enter the building asking them to move and step out of the doorway and stop blocking him from entering, I trying to resolve the situation neutrally called 911 then a org member of mine walked down stairs and tryed to leave and i wasn't paying attention and him and D3V started fighting not sure who started the fight at the time, I intervened and pulled my knife and stabbed him ( was trying to only stab once but theres a werid delay with the knife ) to breakup the fight then my Org member pulled a gun and shot him, I don't think i should be held accountable for my org members actions, I as anyone else would was trying to help my org member not get beat up by some random guy.

@Marxxman_ Finnaly got my demo Fixed Alright so i re-watched the demo Over 4 minutes you guys stood there in that doorway how are you going to tell me that @D3V couldn't backup and let you move, and not to mention you just standing still in the doorway doing nothing just blocking it from anyone trying to enter / exit the building.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First of all they were mingy blocking the regals entrance with their body which is clearly unrealistic then i push him back he keeps going forward to block it in purpose calling me a 'baiter" on the thread,and afterwards he starts punching me,which he doesnt show in the video,i go walk allitle back then my org mate stabs him so i shot him

@TinySlayer

Reaction score
Shadow did minor stuff, as we discussed on the server (apologies for not editing the AR).

Moon, you literally initiated the fight, which we have proof of in the video. You attacked first, my friend attacked back in self defence and then your friend attacked him whilst you pulled a gun out, to which D3V stopped attacking and you shot him point blank in the head. Not to mention, we were literally trapped from both sides of the door, and could not physically move whatsoever.

Please do tell me why you're changing the story? You attacked first and baited him into fighting back, to which you shot him. You are evidently the one who was baiting. You also shot me, for no apparent reason when I was getting beat up by Octavia, who was minging around as well and literally hitting me for no reason. You and your friends started it to try and get a reaction, and when you got one, you shot us both, when none of use posed direct threats, and I MYSELF didn't even do anything to fucking begin with.

Reaction score
we were literally trapped from both sides of the door
You sure you were trapped from both sides and you're completley not lying right now? cause i told you "move backwards" since you had space to do so

Please do tell me why you're changing the story?
I'd like to know what im changing, clearly nothing
You also shot me,
Nah i didn't a guy outside killed you with a bottle i don't know why and for what reason,yet aonther lie?
[DOUBLEPOST=1483440860,1483440777][/DOUBLEPOST]Also why would i bait someone i assume a sweater also to a "fight"? that's 2.5 he shouldnt of punched me when i backed off also i wasn't the first that shanked him.

Reaction score
You sure you were trapped from both sides and you're completley not lying right now? cause i told you "move backwards" since you had space to do so

I'd like to know what im changing, clearly nothing

Nah i didn't a guy outside killed you with a bottle i don't know why and for what reason,yet aonther lie?
[DOUBLEPOST=1483440860,1483440777][/DOUBLEPOST]Also why would i bait someone i assume a sweater also to a "fight"? that's 2.5 he shouldnt of punched me when i backed off also i wasn't the first that shanked him.

First off, we were blocked from both sides, as there were two people blocking us when we were trying to get through.

Second off, you said that @D3V attacked first, when he did not.

Thirdly, I presumed you shot me as I heard a second shot.

Fourthly, it doesn't matter whether you shanked him or not, you fucking shot him when he was unarmed and you were the people posing a threat, there was 2 of you and one of him, whilst I was getting killed by your other friend. You shouldn't have began fucking punching him and he wouldn't have tried to punch you.

Reaction score
here was 2 of you and one of him, whilst I was getting killed by your other friend. You shouldn't have began fucking punching him and he wouldn't have tried to punch you.
What did i just read right now,"Who's my other friend" literally why do you think everyone that attacks you or does something is my friend?

Also look in the video,you can see yourself that he could move away and he decided to minge block the entrance and went back behind you

Reaction score
What did i just read right now,"Who's my other friend" literally why do you think everyone that attacks you or does something is my friend?

Also look in the video,you can see yourself that he could move away and he decided to minge block the entrance and went back behind you

Right, so I can see that he could move away when you started attacking him, he moved back when you stopped retaliating, and because of this, he was minge-blocking. Okay.

Also, I believed the person was your friend, because he was walking in with someone who I KNEW was your friend, or at least associated in some way.

Reaction score
Right, so I can see that he could move away when you started attacking him, he moved back when you stopped retaliating, and because of this, he was minge-blocking. Okay.
It's not even your POV so how do you know? clearly not true.
Also, I believed the person was your friend, because he was walking in with someone who I KNEW was your friend, or at least associated in some way.
Hmm Nope?

Reaction score
Accepted (ish)

From what I see its just a clump of people stuck in a doorway, something that is fairly common in game (#justperpthings :booty: ) . The player that knifed you will not be warned, as he was simply trying to protect Moon when he saw you both started fighting. Moon, however, will be punished for punching you and then shooting you because you were stuck in the doorway.

Status
Not open for further replies.