Action Request on Ben Niko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aki

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: HeadHunter 头 / Zayn Garcia
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Palodhi / Ben Niko
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_1:1:81111055
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He broke 2.5, because he killed 3 people who were unarmed and had no reason to do so. In an adminsit he also claimed and lied to Dom that my friend Gosti (the second youtube video) closed the door on gunpoint which is completly wrong, because he didnt even had time to do anything. And as you can see in the first video my hands were up, before he even saw me and after that he came out of the corner and instantly killed me.

My point of view (HeadHunter 头,Zayn Garcia):
His point of view (Gosti, Salvatore Garcia) :

Reaction score
Firstly, Dom already dealt with this ingame. Then when I went to your front door, your mate opened it and I tried to go in but he closed it behind him so I shot him(i can provide a video of him doing so).I went around the corner to see another one of your mates standing there which I thought he was holding a pistol by his side so I shot him. Then the last one I prefired around the corner not knowing you were unarmed. I didn't even kill the last one on purpose after I saw his hand up but it was too late. I would've rather zip tied you in the end but I had killed you already. Also, in the video, you can see your friend close the door in the second one and hear me opening it in the first one.

Aki

Reaction score
Why should u provide a video if there are two already?

Last edited:

Aki

Reaction score
the thing is that u are still lying while these clips are obivously showing u killing us and braking 2.5

Last edited:

Aki

Reaction score
and I was looking at LOOC chat all the time while u were writing with Dom and I made a report after that so he said get me evidence there it is

Reaction score
Okay, you can obviously see your friend closing the door. I needed to get in without you knowing and he was about to lock it so I shot him. Your second friend came around the corner and wasn't even complying. Then I prefire you as you can see from the video.

Aki

Reaction score
u still broke the rule theres no excuse for that and you are not understanding that. I dont care if he closed the door u were standing there u couldve talk to him and said hands up etc but u just killed him instantly instead

Reaction score
I wasn't going to take the risk of me gunpointing him and you knowing i'm coming and wallbanging. You had no guns on you which is signalling you knew I was out there waiting and your friend saw me out there in the first place and knew I was gonna raid because I had a gun on my back. I didn't break the rule as your friends didn't comply and you were the only one who did. You knew that I was coming and it seemed you stored your guns before so you didn't risk losing them. Seems like you wanted me to kill you.

Aki

Reaction score
wait its signalling us that u are there and u say cuz we had no weapons? that makes no sense

Aki

Reaction score
@Palodhi oh now you use that cause you know that you broke the rule its obviously shown in the video like it makes no sense to tell that our base was directing movement we didnt even know that u were standing there and wanted to raid us

Reaction score
@Zayn Garcia there are bullet holes in the wall where you've clearly tried to wallbang him, not to mention the stains of blood on the floor. It also looks like one of you tried to harvest your batch as you quite clearly knew he was raiding.

No more argument though. Whoever deals with this will decide who broke the rules.

Aki

Reaction score
@flugs yeah sure I try to harvest my batch after he went in cant u hear it? after he shot i went in and tried to save it.
and the bullet holes were from the last raid cause ben raided us twice

Aki

Reaction score
@Palodhi cool but we hadnt did it for the whole time basing there as you can see in Gostis video he did while the whole situation happened and its STILL not an excuse for you to brake 2.5

Aki

Reaction score
@flugs I didnt harvest it tho it was meth I stopped the heat cuz i dont wanted him to put it on 5 so it explodes i didnt save anything and he even took my meth lol

Aki

Reaction score
and wait what I dont understand either is that how should he comply if you instantly shoot him to death? like he didnt even had any time to react as you can see in the video like theres no hesitation of you pulling out your gun and shooting actually everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.