AR on delta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mofidos / Avery King

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: delta / N/A

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98922994

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Okay, so this guy over here was with his crew, i entered regals and heard people talking i went upstairs i saw delta and many people, some of them are my friends @Jay and another 2 unarmed folks, we were standing there till delta decided to raid regals 5, when one of his crew bobby pin the door delta started opening fire at me and on my friends @Jay we all were unarmed and we got nothing to do with the raid, he started just randomly opening fire at us, @Shaun was with them he could of tell them what to do because they all in the same org, till delta killed more than one unarmed guy plus ignored me on OOC after i died, i just asked him what's his IG name and he didn't answer.

Evidence (Demo Required): Here's a video i made, i don't like uploading demo to make it more harder for you

Sorry for the low audio

Tick: N/A

User0

Show us the part of where we kept telling you to leave. You cut that part out which is vital to your sad attempt of an action request.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
We had told you to leave about a dozen times. We raided a house in the suburbs with you prior to that and a few of our crew ended up gunpointing you because you decided to take most of the loot for yourself. We then threw your gun over the fence, because we didn't want you to shoot us in the back as we left. Then as soon as we are getting ready to raid regals 5, you show up with your friend, who we killed before we started the raid at suburbs, because he wasn't even supposed to run up behind us with a deagle. We told you about a dozen times to leave, and when I pointed at you saying "You two, leave." You decided to be a joker and turn around, pointing at the wall behind you, saying "yeah, you, leave!". If you get told to leave, and you don't, then don't go around crying because you get shot in the ass during a raid, because we can't afford to get ourselves killed because of your stupidity.

Reaction score
I don't know why you would be there in the first place, you say you wanted to go downstairs to not risk your life, but went to go check out the 4-6 armed men pulling a B&E on an apartment at a close distance? Even though we were the same people that semi-mugged you about 30 minutes to an hour prior.

Reaction score

I honestly don't know why you would want to even be in the raid while unarmed?

If you refuse to leave our raid, and keep attempting to interfere, I'm going to assume you're here to cause trouble.

Reaction score
For now i'm out till a staff member will take care of this or give his opinion.

Reaction score
"I'm unarmed, I'm going to walk up to the people who mugged me before that are probably armed and about to break into this apartment to fuck around"

Reaction score
Whos that sexy looking fellow with the .410 shotgun on his back? But all joking aside you were asked to leave countless times yet you didn't budge seems a bit suspicious as you have no other reason for hanging around 5 armed men raiding an apartment other than to cause trouble. -_-Support. Should have left while you had the chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.