Action Request on Mario Alahuakbar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Blackdown / Ethan Limsley
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: MDMA / Mario Alahuakbar.
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56159775
Why Should This Player Be Punished: This user drove into Glass Co. and began running into people's vehicles. He hit multiple people such as myself and @Samuel Sheppard. After we decided we were going to make a citizen's arrest on himself, we walked over to his vehicle and gun-pointed them clearly while they had reached a point where they were stopped. After this, they then drove away, and stopped on a curb. Samuel and I both approached their vehicle and ordered them to get out. After they left the vehicle, I tied both of them and we notified the authorities. The accused user, 'Mario Alahuakbar,' pulled out his gun at a certain point and then further put it away. While waiting for Law Enforcement to arrive, Mario began to act rudely towards myself so I yelled at him. After this, he punched myself, which evidently led to his death. This user broke multiple rules: 3.4; driving away from gunpoint under two people. 3.6; punched a man who was surrounded by armed persons. 3.3; both equipped a firearm and punched a person while their hands were bound. 3.15; he on multiple occasions drove his vehicle into other players and vehicles without any justifiable reason whatsoever. This user solely engaged with myself and others to cause problems and break rules and should be penalized accordingly.
Evidence (Demo Required):
DA84678B8D4A6A230814C4824576D397CD270D27
EAD53FD454F405E9D2F9D697A6766F87ED6B38A4

Last edited:
Reaction score
I give this a +Support.
Clearly he tried to run under gunpoint by 2 people. Also he was acting with bonus hands.
The last thin I saw was that he punched people under gunpoint

Reaction score
I wouldn't say that he broke 3.3 rather than 3.26 as he ignored the /me command.
Not 3.6 either as he wouldn't be able to punch you (he was tied).
I am pretty sure that he broke 3.1 as "alahuakbar" isn't a surname (that I am aware of at least).

Status
Not open for further replies.