Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: CeriEdwardsx - Dai John
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Matt Douglas - Matt *TRADING*
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51638925
Why Should This Player Be Punished: This player is my friend. But i feel that they clearly broke 3.4 only due to Greed over 1 AK ....

The situation starts by me getting mugged by two sweaters in Freddies by Subs for my phone .... but i carried on with the situation and eventually corrected them on 5.1. Due to RP i decieded to hunt them down to their shop and wait for them. Because i ain't no sweater mugger i was just going to warn and kill them. 1 had an AK the other had a Bennelli, so i told Matt he can have the benneli. When he walks in the shop and sees me and Matt, i eventually kill him. Matt picks up the AK so i gunpoint and tell him to drop it, He was not gunpointing me his gun was pointed on the floor. it would also take two hands to pick up an ak. Matt proceeds to carry on not drop the ak and go from passive to attack mode where i could have easily shot him for 1 that being a threat TO MY LIFE and two him not dropping the gun. I believe 100% this breaks 3.4
Evidence (Demo Required):https://mega.nz/#!2A4TjZAK
Tick:
Additional Comments : I cant review demos very well so can you please get me a tick. <3

STAY IN THE E.U

@Chris

Reaction score
As Matt is forum banned, he's asked me to write on his behalf-
"Basically, You asked me to help you, because some sweaters mugged you, and we are friends so I waited for 10 minutes+ for them to come back to there shop, alone. He walks in and follows my orders and you walk in shoot him, and then I take the AK still with my SD beretta aimed in your general direction, enough so any ways that I could easily turn and one tap you, when I started picking up the AK I was spam left clicking so it would automatically aim at you. And after speaking to @Chris he assured what I done was not 3.4."
Do not give me negative ratings, if you disagree with this go hate on Matt's profile.

M

Reaction score
pending2.png
And after speaking to @Chris he assured what I done was not 3.4.

With regard to this, a report was made by Matt whereby he gave me a description of events; this does not reflect upon every situation and IIRC I did explain this thoroughly. I will personally review the demo and upload a video shortly as this was the result of a report I responded to.

M

Reaction score
pending2.png

You have removed the demo.
87b492a06c.png

You also need to give me a tick. I'm not watching through an hour of footage because you don't care enough for your own action request.
[DOUBLEPOST=1467284460,1467284435][/DOUBLEPOST]
Locked.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.