Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Your Steam/In-game Name:
Ezrider/Jonathan Curtis
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sdac2™/Michael Boyle
Sdac2
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48656781
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
User broke a plethora of rules that can be seen in the video after running away from hitting my squad car in the back. I was originally going to exchange information with him regarding the incident but he refused to pull over for me to do so, anyway here's what rules he broke:
  • 3.15 Vehicle Damage: Pitted/rammed his delicate and expensive Lamborghini with my squad car which would've left his vehicle useless

• 3.19 Evading arrest Unrealistically evaded arrest on the highway after his vehicle was totaled after being spiked and rammed and cornered by 2 officers

• 2.1 Play Realistically Ran away from a traffic ticket in general, also ran on the highway after being crashed into the barricade in his Lamborghini which in IRL would've left him discombobulated.
  • 3.4 Putting your Life at Risk He basically chose to go to jail rather than receive a ticket. You wouldn't do that over a measly $500 ticket to fix the police bumper
  • 3.3 Realistic Actions: User sprint jumped ontop of a the railing of the highway (also 3.6 too because he could've miscalculated and fell to his death)
  • 3.20 Police Chases: Rammed his vehicle multiple times not to mention the extensive damage that a Lamborghini would've had after hitting a police officers squad car in the back
  • And some serious 1.1/1.2
  • zVNrtTa.png
I thought a senior member(1 year veteran) would know better, however this apparently isn't the case furthermore user already has 5 bans on record

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Uhh the 1.1 from Boyle is breaking no rules at all, its all IN CHARACTER therefore not breaking any rules. In order to find out if he had reason to evade arrest, you will have to get his response here.

Now for you:

I don't see why you would start such an aggressive pursuit on the highway, he had no idea you were pulling him over as you did not say anything untill after when you rammed him several times putting lives at risk. He was pulling over, you can see this as @Sdac2 goes back into the lay-by after being rammed several times by you, which IMO is not needed at all. Another point, @Sdac2 has highlighted you said "This will look good in a AR" If a demo is provided to prove this then you can also be punished.

Reaction score
Uhh the 1.1 from Boyle is breaking no rules at all, its all IN CHARACTER therefore not breaking any rules. In order to find out if he had reason to evade arrest, you will have to get his response here.

Now for you:

I don't see why you would start such an aggressive pursuit on the highway, he had no idea you were pulling him over as you did not say anything untill after when you rammed him several times putting lives at risk. He was pulling over, you can see this as @Sdac2 goes back into the lay-by after being rammed several times by you, which IMO is not needed at all. Another point, @Sdac2 has highlighted you said "This will look good in a AR" If a demo is provided to prove this then you can also be punished.
I told him to pull over when he rammed into me and continued to do so and he blew me off even when I had my sirens on etc, I didn't ram him until he actually started running. I was being completely patient with him. However audio isn't recorded on demos.

Reaction score
If I'm honest its you fault for baiting Sdac, he recently bought a new Lamborghini and lets be honest its not like the 75 mph Mercedes is it? anyhow on the topic you was stood in the road and never said a word when you put your lights on so you kind of baited him into driving off, lets be honest if you was talking down microphone you still didn't make the effort to get out the car but just to waste Boyle's time.

NO I'M NOT BIASED STATING POINTS OTHER DONT.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If I'm honest its you fault for baiting Sdac, he recently bought a new Lamborghini and lets be honest its not like the 75 mph Mercedes is it? anyhow on the topic you was stood in the road and never said a word when you put your lights on so you kind of baited him into driving off, lets be honest if you was talking down microphone you still didn't make the effort to get out the car but just to waste Boyle's time.
I obviously talked over mic once again if you read the thread it doesn't record my mic. if you looked at the top right my mic icon lights up multiple times. Your mic audio doesn't record on demos. Are we really arguing about this? I thought you out of all people would know.

Reaction score
Ooooh, this gonna be juicy.
There was no need to ram him whatsoever, he was not failing to pullover and you started ramming him at the intersection for utterly no reason. The chase was started when you slammed your brakes on 3 meters away from the traffic light, as stated by other people (@Walker ) he was going to pull over at the breakdown zone, ramming him in the highway is endangering other road users because of your recklessness, plus he wasn't going to full speed of his Lamborghini as you were always in sight of him.

Reaction score
You claimed he broke 3.15, Yet I saw you smash into walls at fast speeds so many times. Also, Just because you "totaled" his car that doesn't mean your car wouldn't have been totaled as well, So why did you carry on pursuing?

Reaction score
Ooooh, this gonna be juicy.
There was no need to ram him whatsoever, he was not failing to pullover and you started ramming him at the intersection for utterly no reason. The chase was started when you slammed your brakes on 3 meters away from the traffic light, as stated by other people (@Walker ) he was going to pull over at the breakdown zone, ramming him in the highway is endangering other road users because of your recklessness, plus he wasn't going to full speed of his Lamborghini as you were always in sight of him.
I will walk you through the whole thing since everyone in this thread can't comprehend the story or evidence or piece it together.
He rammed into me after being on my ass after I was slowing down for the red light. Yes I stopped a little bit early before it but he wouldn't of hit me if he wasn't tailgating. I then told him to pull over to the side of the road over microphone and he didn't comply and just pulled infront of me and kept on going.

I pulled NEXT to him infront of the intersection and he still didn't comply with my commands over the mic. When the light went green, he pulled off. He even tried BAITING ME to going to subs when he ran. Then I'm thinking that he pulled over to the side of the road to bait me again and he didn't and I told him to pull his obviously damaged vehicle over to the side of the road and he did. After that was said and done I told him that he would be arrested for evading an officer and he said whatever he said in the video I think it was "no thanks" or some shit like that then I chased after him for at least 30 minutes finally nailing him where he runs on foot on the highway after his vehicle was actually disabled since he doesn't know that rule 3.15 fucking exist like the entirety of this fucking thread.

I PITTED HIM when no one was around on the highway. There was not a single car on the highway so don't give me that endangerment of others bullshit.

Thanks for your amazing, wonderful and very informative opinions. + to the rest of the thread.

Reaction score
Clear break of 2.1 and 3.3 when he decided to run a red light infront of you as police.
Also a clear break of 3.19, he should have stopped when his tyres were popped, as he clearly had no chance of escaping the police, during this he also broke 3.20
Also a clear break of 3.15, it was only a 500 dollar ticket, and what would realisticly have destroyed his lamborghini would cost him alot more then just 500 dollar.
I also believe 3.4 is broken when he decided to try to drive off increasing it from a ticket into a prison sentence.

I support this AR.

Reaction score
3.15 was abused in this video
2.1 was also abused.
3.4 was also abused he was just going to recieve a ticket.
overall i support this AR.

Reaction score
Despite OP being dumb and braking in front of him that doesn't give Sdac an excuse to ignore all the rules he broke.

Reaction score
You were baiting him like fuck. You stopped in the middle of the road, obviously trying to get him to ram you.

As @Walker stated: "I don't see why you would start such an aggressive pursuit on the highway, he had no idea you were pulling him over as you did not say anything untill after when you rammed him several times putting lives at risk.".

I wouldnt wanna receive a ticket for something that was totally unfair. It was YOUR fault that he crashed into you in the first place. He was gonna stop at the red light like everyone else, but when you saw a nice fast car behind you, YOU stopped suddenly 5 meters infront of the red light.

Reaction score
Let's see what we got here.

3.15 - Boyle did not take any action that would lead into his car being damaged. The only one causing damage towards the vehicle was you.

3.19 - I'll come back to this one later.

2.1 - Same as 3.19

3.4 - See 2.1

3.3 - Jumping onto a 'railing' of that width is quite easy, and chances of miscalculating that are pretty low. It's not really unrealistic, so I don't see why you would put this one here, as jumping onto a railing of that height and width is quite easy, even during a sprint.

3.20 - The first time he 'rammed' you, the damage would've been isolated to the front bumper, not affecting anything but air resistance. The second time around, Boyle's front left wheel would've been severely damaged, I agree on that.

1.1 / 1.2 - Gonna say no on that one. Everything on the screenshot from Boyle is said in character, where it's perfectly allowed, as according to server rules, to offend absolutely anyone with disrespectful behaviour or discrimination. The only thing that limits them at all, is the law, which they are not forced to abide. Not to mention, if he is inside his own property, away from anything resembling a public setting, he may verbally abuse absolutely everyone (inside).
"1.2 Verbal Abuse

The act of using any form of derogatory and/or Discriminatory Terms used directly against a person in a Public Setting."

Now, to go back up to 3.19, 2.1 and 3.4, I'll go ahead and break down what happened.

First, Boyle drives behind you, coming towards a stop by the traffic light. You hit your brakes prematurely, essentially stopping in the middle of the road. Now, this causes Boyle to hit the rear end of your vehicle, however this is caused by your reckless driving and neglecting the fact that Boyle may not be able to react in time, as well as the fact that there's a sign right next to you, saying "No stopping at any time". As you didn't stop by the traffic light, but rather in the middle of the road, you essentially broke the law, as your reckless behaviour and negligence towards the signs caused a collision. What doesn't make it better is that you looked behind you, towards Boyle, which makes me feel that you did it on purpose in order to 'bait' him.
Now, Boyle does what anyone would say, which is "you stopped in road" "you dont slam on breaks (brakes boyle, come on)". It took you a few seconds to activate the lights on your vehicle, after having moved your car a bit forward. At this point, Boyle cannot be certain if you're going to respond to an emergency, or if you're going to pull him over, despite the situation. Therefore, he proceeds to go through the light and towards the intersection. With the exception of running the first red light (which cannot be seen clearly, as the demo UI is in the way), Boyle does not break any additional laws on his way to the intersection.
While driving down the highway, nothing indicates that Boyle actually tries to escape. I am certain his vehicle can pass the 80 MPH speed limit, but he appears to be driving at or below the actual limit.
Further down the highway, Boyle does realize that you are trying to pull him over, and proceeds to go into the small break-down zone of the highway. At this point, Boyle has not actually been any danger to other citizens, or shown any signs of reckless driving (with the exception of one incident after the highway bend). Boyle slows down his vehicle, which should immediately tell you, that he is going to pull over. At this point, I see absolutely no reason for you to ram his vehicle, as Boyle did not show any sort of aggression, and he was going to comply. What makes it worse, is that after he reverses (so that he can actually get out of his vehicle, since you blocked the door), you proceed to push him onto the highway, bringing not only his and yours life in danger, but also endangering any other citizen driving on the highway.
When you finally stop trying to break down his vehicle, and you're both pulled over, you now say "You're under arrest". At this point, Boyle could not be aware he did anything wrong (maybe with exception of the red light, but okay), and could see this as you breaking law 11.3. And Boyle, whom is not very fond of being arrested, may at this time escape, as you've already informed him that he is being arrested, and not getting a ticket.
Now, you proceeded to spike his vehicle at the intersection, despite him seconds before that having almost run you over, which you would maybe have to reconsider yourself - was that realistic to do? Anyway, like I said with the broken wheel when you rammed his vehicle, I cannot disagree on this part. Boyle did not really have an amazing chance of escaping with his tyres blown out.
After having spiked his vehicle, you get into your own and try stopping him once more. You then proceed to push his vehicle onto the 'barricade'. At the low speed this happened, it would not exactly discombobulate Boyle, and he could still try to escape. While on foot, Boyle proceeded to run for his life. One of the officers (you) was severely damaged after he had almost killed you with his vehicle, while the other was not yet out of his vehicle. I would take a wild guess and say that almost anyone could actually escape at this point, not to mention he got picked up after a bit of running. Whether he was aware that this vehicle was coming to help him, it could mean that he had a plan and mindset to successfully escape.

I consider the majority of the rules you want him punished for to be invalid. The situation itself occurred due to yourself breaking laws as a police officer, which means you broke server rules. If you had, rather than drive recklessly, stopped at the traffic light, the situation could've been avoided. Boyle would've never hit your bumper, and a chase would never have happened.

Therefore I wish to -support this Action Request, except for the exceptions previously made in my post.

Reaction score
  • 3.15 Vehicle Damage: The vehicle may have been damaged, but it would of only be body work damage, you didn't hit him at a particularly high speed, and anyway, there are now more accurate IC mechanics used to simulate this rule.
  • 3.19 Evading arrest: He should of pulled over to be fair, I will talk to him in game due to this.
  • 2.1 Play Realistically: I believe he played realistically at all times, you are the one who should abide by non aggressive pursuits.
  • 3.4 Putting your Life at Risk: The user did not risk his life considerably during this demo.
  • 3.3 Realistic Actions: No?
  • 3.20 Police Chases: The damage to his car was simulated, I don't see the problem, a simple spin out wouldn't render your car useless, use your spikes earlier next time, communicate with the force and try to use minimal force, you were endangering his and other civilians lives by having such an aggressive pursuit.
  • And some serious 1.1/1.2: No, this was all IC.
TL;DR (Denied, kind of.) - He did nothing particularly out of the ordinary apart from not pull over first, due to this I will be speaking to him. As for you, I suggest you try to minimize the force you use, your job is to protect and serve, not endanger, you don't need to continuously ram someone because they aren't pulling over.

Status
Not open for further replies.