Action Request on Teta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH]Lamar / Lamar Davis

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Teta / Bente Trier

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26921587

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: The player broke rule 3.4 by pulling his gun on me while being under gunpoint by me , the story is : i was making a shop in the bazaar and selling my stuff then i heard car's alarm i went to check what car has been stolen and i saw "Bente Trier" riding my car with another player , i called the police several times and i thought the police didnt care so i decided to make it by myself , my friend said "he will search for it" and i stayed at the shop , then suddenly my friend said "your mini returned" i went to check that and yes , it was there illegaly parking i went to park it and someone said "your car has been stolen ?" i said "you stole it , i saw you" then the argue begin and i knew he stole it , so i checked several times if someone besides me but i didnt see anyone , i decided to pull over my deagle then "Bente Trier" crouched and i thought he got scared but he pulled over his MP5 to shoot me , after i told him "i reported you , this is from MrAaron : Teta (STEAM_0:1:26921587 | Bente Trier | Citizen) disconnected. Reason: Disconnect by user.

Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/en/80e0891974872c7813c853b103d0be6b/

Tick: 4600

@Teta

@Niko

@MrAaron

@blobvis 2.0

Last edited:
Reaction score
pending2.png

The demo you have provided seems to show an error when I try to download it. You will be given 48 hours to provide the correct link to the demo.​
[DOUBLEPOST=1441463677,1440945492][/DOUBLEPOST]
accepted.jpg

User will receive a warning for breaking 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.