Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: LtWolf
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Asfour
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137872891

Player's Steam Name: PGE
Player's Roleplay Name: Brian Dickens
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:522285148

Why should this player be punished?: PGE and his friend both were surrounded and they knew that people were camping outside their base so instead of fighting or calling cops these two decided to leave the server ruining the car bomb I had planted and escaping without losing anything because we didn't directly break their door while raiding them. They heard our cars and knew we were after them they even called out the car bomb.

They clearly left the server so that they would not lose anything and the car bomb is gone and then directly joined back right after which is all logged. Here is proof of them in the server after they had quit to avoid the roleplay consequences

This all started from them raiding my new player friend and I witnessed but didn't join the interaction and then we went after them.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/fe65rl

Reaction score
When we first came out, we suspected a car bomb and seen that they were obviously watching us from a distance so we didn't enter the car. After taking my friends car from the car dealer, we stood on the server for about 6-7 minutes and they have made no attempt to KOS us during then, when we came to our apartment in projex we stood 2-3 minutes and since there was nothing to do we left and started playing CS. After our match, we entered the server...

Oh and by the way, we didn't even know you were camping outside since we were inside the apartment and you have made no noise, I honestly don't know what factor were there for us not to leave the game? It was your fault you made it too obvious, plus, as I said, even if you camped an hour there, I was inside my base, I couldn't have possibly known after waiting my timer out...

Reaction score
When we first came out, we suspected a car bomb and seen that they were obviously watching us from a distance so we didn't enter the car. After taking my friends car from the car dealer, we stood on the server for about 6-7 minutes and they have made no attempt to KOS us during then, when we came to our apartment in projex we stood 2-3 minutes and since there was nothing to do we left and started playing CS. After our match, we entered the server...

Oh and by the way, we didn't even know you were camping outside since we were inside the apartment and you have made no noise, I honestly don't know what factor were there for us not to leave the game? It was your fault you made it too obvious, plus, as I said, even if you camped an hour there, I was inside my base, I couldn't have possibly known after waiting my timer out...
We clearly were opening doors walking in and out and you were camping hiding inside your base flicking automatic to semi-auto don't act like you didn't know we were there. You ran inside your home and kept walking back and forth jumping and we could clearly hear you. The fact we did not do anything shows we had you surrounded and your only option was to come out so the fact your solution was to wait timer and leave server shows how much you care about roleplay.

Reaction score

I have requested @Pogue sends me his demo of this situation so that I can attempt to determine if he knew you were outside at the time.

Reaction score
@basharjk98, In @Pogue's demo you're seen dying when they raid you, you're then seen in @LtWolf's video returning and informing your friends that they had raided you, which almost results in their cars being bombed, can you explain these actions?

Reaction score
@basharjk98, In @Pogue's demo you're seen dying when they raid you, you're then seen in @LtWolf's video returning and informing your friends that they had raided you, which almost results in their cars being bombed, can you explain these actions?
I had actually witnessed both raids occur so I was the one who reminded them. Michael was raided by these guys at slums, then we attempted to car bomb while they raided @basharjk98 . Both witnessed by me while alive throughout every interaction I was stalking and waiting then reminded them after they respawned and had my buddy come along too so it was 4 men outside the enemy's house.

Reaction score
I had actually witnessed both raids occur so I was the one who reminded them. Michael was raided by these guys at slums, then we attempted to car bomb while they raided @basharjk98 . Both witnessed by me while alive throughout every interaction I was stalking and waiting then reminded them after they respawned and had my buddy come along too so it was 4 men outside the enemy's house.
You reminded @basharjk98? If you informed him about the previous situation, I'm confused why you ask him about it in the video you provided.

Reaction score
You reminded @basharjk98? If you informed him about the previous situation, I'm confused why you ask him about it in the video you provided.
I did because I had seen them break in the place and heard all the commotion but I was unsure if it was him so him coming back made me connect the dots and tell him they did because who else sounds like him, looks like him and lives in his place.

Reaction score

After reviewing @Pogue's it is clear that he had no reason to believe you were all camping outside his property, he never sees or hears any of you, leaving no indication that there was any imminent danger to him or his property.

However, @basharjk98 returned to the scene of his death mere seconds after his NLR timer was over and proceeded to inform you that he was raided by the people inside of Regals 3, regardless of your belief that you would have discovered this regardless of whether he told you or not, he still broke NLR in informing you.

As such, @basharjk98 will receive a warning for 3.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.