Not open for further replies.

Leo

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Leo
Your Roleplay Name: Marino OSG
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:3695050

Player's Steam Name: Th3rror!st
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148377890

Why should this player be punished?: 3.2, 2.5 Player used ooc information and acted on it by car bombing me. Player has made false allegations that he was threatened IC.

I ran him over earlier accidentally and he threatened to 'sue' me. I told him we could settle it like mean and 1v1 machete fight and he said he didn't have one. He later blows up my car because of this OOC statement. He lied saying I threatened him IC which never happened infact I told him to "Gis a kiss". If he wants to come on this forum post and make the same false allegation then I think his demo should be requested (Which I highly doubt he will do since he was infact LYING). This wouldn't have been an issue for me if it was done as a joke and he accepted the fact that it would be done back however he then turned defensive and made lies up to make his actions seem valid.

Before I was killed by the car bomb I was seen walking around Bazzar swinging a knife around 5 people. He tried to use this as an excuse however with his logic 4 other people who were in the area would've had the right to kill me or blow up my car. Which they didn't.

[OOC] Th3rror!st: after that you were swinging knife near me got what you wanted
[OOC] SamSN: HMm

Helper Sam witnessed this.

Evidence Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2615992900

Reaction score
like I said I did not took action of ooc chat to bomb your car. I went to storage and when you saw me there you been harrasing me after taht following me and on city intersection highway you purposly didnt let me pass so I pitted you and ran towards bazaar you there found me got a knife and started swinging around me and keep following me

Leo

Reaction score
like I said I did not took action of ooc chat to bomb your car. I went to storage and when you saw me there you been harrasing me after taht following me and on city intersection highway you purposly didnt let me pass so I pitted you and ran towards bazaar you there found me got a knife and started swinging around me and keep following me
You're still continuing with this lie. If a staff member could request his demo it'd be great. Lying in game is one thing but on the forums on an AR... You are bold! I don't smoke weed anymore I'd remember threatening you. And you pitted me for no valid reason which will also be seen on your demo. You're attempting to validate your rule breaking before they see it on your demo its hilarious. That's another rule break you can add to the list! You even smashed into my car multiple times which as I keep saying will be seen on your demo. I would've taken it all as banter if it had actually been that way to you but it seems you have a problem with me. A shame that it ends with you getting banned!

Reaction score
You're still continuing with this lie. If a staff member could request his demo it'd be great. Lying in game is one thing but on the forums on an AR... You are bold! I don't smoke weed anymore I'd remember threatening you. And you pitted me for no valid reason which will also be seen on your demo. You're attempting to validate your rule breaking before they see it on your demo its hilarious. That's another rule break you can add to the list! You even smashed into my car multiple times which as I keep saying will be seen on your demo. I would've taken it all as banter if it had actually been that way to you but it seems you have a problem with me. A shame that it ends with you getting banned!
A day after you made this AR I talked with @rogue and he told me I was justified becouse of your ic actions. I m not 100% sure if I am or not and I would be happy if administration would take steps on this ar however your action demanding to repair your vehicle or you will hunt me down are insane.

Reaction score

Could one of you provide any actual evidence from the situation? I feel as though footage of this verbal altercation as well as footage of @Leo’s actions with their knife should be seen before we can take any real action.

Reaction score

Could one of you provide any actual evidence from the situation? I feel as though footage of this verbal altercation as well as footage of @Leo’s actions with their knife should be seen before we can take any real action.
As I said to rogue I at that day deleted demo files without being able to recover it however I don't understand why I would lie on AR's becouse it would only extend possible ban if you would be able today and show me demo date stamps on discord I could show it via screenshare whole incident.

Leo

Reaction score

Lol He's lied on the AR and is now claiming he deleted the demos. This is ludicrous. His demo should be requested, he is the one making false allegations saying I threatened him verbally and with actions. Compulsive liar.

Leo

Reaction score
A day after you made this AR I talked with @rogue and he told me I was justified becouse of your ic actions. I m not 100% sure if I am or not and I would be happy if administration would take steps on this ar however your action demanding to repair your vehicle or you will hunt me down are insane.
However what? What actually is your point here? Who said I would hunt you down? Stop with the waffle and give up the demo so you can be given a break as you desperately need one.

Reaction score
@Leo you are the one that make AR so you need to give evidence that I did something wrong.
You say there is no evidence that you are planning to kill me? well look at your own screenshot as "evidence" you provided where is clearly stated "let me kill you/bomb your car" there is a sign of extreme negetavity from you and you want revenge no matter of costs

Leo

Reaction score

Lets see you explain yourself now buddy.

3.15 Vehicle Damage, 2.5 Excessive Negativity, A bit of 1.3 Slander, Lets add 2.1 Play Realistically in there and 2.9 Text Chat/3.2 Third Party Communication Applications.

You clearly harassed me in-game as a result of things I said in OOC and even took it as far as blowing up my car. I didn't know offering a 1v1 machete fight in OOC could result in all of that LMFAO.

Lets not forget all the lies you've spewed aswell x

"you purposly didnt let me pass so I pitted you" Clearly shown thats a lie.
"ran towards bazaar you there found me got a knife and started swinging around me and keep following me" Again a lie however an irrelevant lie as you had already placed the car bomb.
"leo you treathan me ooc for machetes and harrasted at storage" again have shown this is a lie.
"I told you f off" nope you didn't. Lie.
"then you follow me" Lie. You followed me. Infact I wouldn't even say follow. You drove the same direction as me and decided to pit me.

Unfortunately my demo doesn't let you hear what I verbally said to him at storage (Idk how to change that however I will if taught how to). This guys is filling up the AR archives yet coincidentally deletes the demo where he has broken rules or you'd be able to hear how I didn't threaten him and its just another lie.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Lets see you explain yourself now buddy.

3.15 Vehicle Damage, 2.5 Excessive Negativity, A bit of 1.3 Slander, Lets add 2.1 Play Realistically in there and 2.9 Text Chat/3.2 Third Party Communication Applications.

You clearly harassed me in-game as a result of things I said in OOC and even took it as far as blowing up my car. I didn't know offering a 1v1 machete fight in OOC could result in all of that LMFAO.

Lets not forget all the lies you've spewed aswell x

"you purposly didnt let me pass so I pitted you" Clearly shown thats a lie.
"ran towards bazaar you there found me got a knife and started swinging around me and keep following me" Again a lie however an irrelevant lie as you had already placed the car bomb.
"leo you treathan me ooc for machetes and harrasted at storage" again have shown this is a lie.
"I told you f off" nope you didn't. Lie.
"then you follow me" Lie. You followed me. Infact I wouldn't even say follow. You drove the same direction as me and decided to pit me.

Unfortunately my demo doesn't let you hear what I verbally said to him at storage (Idk how to change that however I will if taught how to). This guys is filling up the AR archives yet coincidentally deletes the demo where he has broken rules or you'd be able to hear how I didn't threaten him and its just another lie.
I have seen all videos and
I m not sure if its becouse of a speed of video or you acually did but right before a pit you entered a bit of left lane (thats where I assumed you try to block me from passing wich resoulted in Quick pit)
In video where u were swinging a knife you decide to use noclip rather than show your whole spot (and I am pretty sure you were moving around) in other videos I addmit that I overreacted in this scenario from my pov tho it was a little treathing and harrasing (knife, kissing at storage & lane change)

Overall I am deeply sorry for my action and if you will feel satify I can repay for damages for the car that were taken I also hope you will understand my pov and that I somethimes wont risk things to last second that can end bad for me

Leo

Reaction score
I have seen all videos and
I m not sure if its becouse of a speed of video or you acually did but right before a pit you entered a bit of left lane (thats where I assumed you try to block me from passing wich resoulted in Quick pit)
In video where u were swinging a knife you decide to use noclip rather than show your whole spot (and I am pretty sure you were moving around) in other videos I addmit that I overreacted in this scenario from my pov tho it was a little treathing and harrasing (knife, kissing at storage & lane change)

Overall I am deeply sorry for my action and if you will feel satify I can repay for damages for the car that were taken I also hope you will understand my pov and that I somethimes wont risk things to last second that can end bad for me
STOP THE CAP!!! You're not sorry for jack and again continue to lie. The videos all together show pretty much all of the duration of my minge knife swinging (WHICH IS IRRELEVANT BECAUSE YOU PLACED THE BOMB BEFORE YOU EVEN SAW ME WITH A KNIFE SO I DON'T SEE WHY YOU ARE MENTIONING THIS) and as far you randomly crashing into me on the highway the video clearly shows I was driving normally clearly anticipating that you'd do something as childish as crashing into me unnecessarily. Your apology is not accepted, you harassed me then rdmed me and now you're trying to get away with it mate. There is no understanding your pov because unlike yourself I don't break rules. Furthermore how about you give your pov... oh wait no you coincidentally have none ahh!! Treathing.

Reaction score

User will be receiving a warning for 2.5 And 2.9.

On top of this, an additional warning for 1.4 will be issued. @Th3rrorist , as outlined under rule 1.4, you must wait 21 days before deleting any demo file. If you were to be demo requested for a cheating allegation, and you deleted the demo, you’d receive a permanent ban for doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.