Action Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: MrCupaCakeie / Jay Henderson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [PH] PølsehornEater / No idea @[911]NightHunterDK [HOAX]
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75386219
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Shot me while I had a shotgun on my back while he/she was swat. Not Armed in hand in any way, Should of Gun pointed me not shoot me once then as I walk in kill me. ( I will make an RR for my shotgun and link it to this Thread if it gets accepted. )
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!5YFBBIwC!duKGvr8pXooWaRjSjYdb-FlDO9a4WhS61bI4mcMqGK0
Tick: 4666

Last edited:
Reaction score
I watched the demo.

There was alot going on before you got shot, alot of shoot outs, the police got shot and probably pressed the panic button or the dispatcher (if there was one) sended down SWAT.

There was nothing wrong with SWAT standing there and/ or gun point you. But you are right they shouldn't kill a un-armed person.

So therefore they broke rule:

2.1: Play realistically, in real life they wouldn't shoot an un-armed person,you were standing far away from them but they could have yell at you to come closer and try to detain you and get you safe away from the shootout, they choose to shoot you when you tried to run back in which brings me to the next one.

3.4: Putting your life at risk, This rule counts for you, like i said before you were standing from a pretty far distance away from the SWAT but if you see the SWAT standing on a wall aiming at you it's not smart to choose for running back in.
The weapons they used are pretty accurate and it got you killed eventually.

Yes i agree with this AR, the SWAT was to quick with making a decision, kill or detain. but next time if you are getting gun pointed and you know they will kill you then dont try to run back in.

Reaction score
This is a Neutral Support.
Reason:

Okay so basically as Mikey said above this post, you both ''Broke'' rules.

PolsenhornEater shouldn't have pulled the trigger so fast but I kind of get what hes doing in that situation, if Jay really didn't run off at gunpoint with a gun on his back, he wouldn't get shot, its kind of a 'Realistic' situation really, I DO BELIVE in-real life that, if a cop(s) tells you to drop a shotgun, and you don't do it and run off, you will most likely get shot, so I do kinda get why he got shot by the SWAT, if you run off with a gun, you would most likely use it to kill the cops etc.

But still, they would most likely use a Tazer, or a shot in the legs etc, to basically stop him from running off and use that remington. But still, rules were clearly broken, 3.4 and as Mikey said, it would most likely break 2.1 because of ''killing'' him , but yeah as i said, I do KIND OF get why he got shot, thats what always happen if you run off at gunpoint in this game.

So reason for the
Neutral Support is because that both 'broke' the rules.

Look, this is just what I think about this situation, I haven't watched the Demo yet but what I heard from Mikey, I think I can see the Situation infront of me.

Kind Regards,

-Robin Ljungberg

Reaction score
Denied

A lot of shots were going down, many officers were getting killed. They then initiate a raid on the property, as I noticed two SWAT surrounding the building. You're standing outside with a shotgun at first he shoots and hits you, he then stops. At this point, if you're not a potential threat or you're an innocent by stander why would you not get on the ground and make yourself aware you're not going to harm the swat? After then opening the door the swat fires again at the door in an effort to prevent you from going inside the property they are about to raid. You then attempt you go inside again, and this ends up in your death. The SWAT had to assume that you were a threat because many cops have just died, you had a firearm on your back and you were going inside to a property they were about to raid. If you were to have just dropped your gun or /act surrendered or in some way made it clear to the swat you were not going to harm them, then I am fairly sure you wouldn't have got shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.