Action Requests on TheRealStWylde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: sarah kingsman/heisenberg.

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Damien Wylde/TheRealStWylde

His/Her SteamID: dont know.

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: the player meta gamed because i just got some drugs out of srapyard in to the van the we were driving to farm to pick them the when we were driving he saw the drugs pocking out of the side of the van so he then called 911 about it so we got arrested. he should of never saw the drugs pocking out.
Evidence (Demo Required)
Emergency CallCaller: Damien WyldeMessage: Drugs convoy leaving scrapyardCaller's location: Veikko International Body S

Reaction score
You were screeching about drugs as you left scrapyard, and since you raided my orgmate, I knew he was based there, Growing drugs.

/me Rates dumb

Reaction score
EDIT: Here's a picture, you can clearly see he made an 911 call
38B8A5D6E9DB8299F9747D873659086BB5C9253D

Reaction score
Sorry if you're upset about the 3k of drugs you didn't get.
i didnt say nothing about drugs and we taken the phone of him so he dont speak to enyone in the org or police.

We knew he was there, and we see three cars leaving the Scrapyard talking about transporting drugs.

Then we found Don dead. We we're planning a counter-raid but by the time we all got to the meeting point you were leaving, Leaving some drugs on the scene and forcing your Ford transit to be virtually immoblized with weight.

Last edited:
Reaction score
How do you know that he had the drugs in his van he might picked them up and had em in his inventory drove away you clearly metagamed.

Reaction score
I have 9 or so demos that occurred on this day. Throughout these demos, I am struggling to find this incident in question, due to it being a 12 second altercation on a day where I played online all day.

Here is my recollection of events:

- James Ghost tells me vans have pulled up at Scrapyard, So we plan a counter raid. We knew Don had drugs in the property and said vans were driven by people whom of which Don had altercations with in the bazaar.
- Myself, James Ghost, and another user (Who I dont really remember) Meet up at the business gas station to strike
- I see how underequipped everyone came, and have second thoughts about the raid
- Three cars leave scrapyard, the one in the middle with drugs poking out the side and the back door and its suspension dragging like a motherfucker with the sound of pots clambering in the back. The individuals in the convoy were laughing at how the truck was dragging The suspension and talk about police finding there drugs in the van. At this point I called the police.
- We get to scrapyard and see drug pots that had fallen out the van, as well as Don's dead body. Unknown why he was killed since he was allegedly gunpointed and complied.
- As we leave scrapyard, the white van is driving so slowly that its barely made it to the harbour lane pass. At this point, a TFU patrol had stopped them and surrounded the convoy
- Dysclose comes out the van and attempts to shoot the TFU for some reason. Failed as he got fucked quite quickly.
- Dysclose gets arrested and gets 8-10 years in jail, as opposed to the under 6 year sentence he would have gotten if he just surrendered. All there weapons and drugs get confiscated and the AR gets made.

If you wanna go ahead and accept the AR now due to the fact that its gonna take me a few hours to find said evidence, go right ahead.

Heisenberg, I am terribly sorry this didnt go to plan for you. I wish you the best of luck in the future and hope you have better luck during raids and other activities on PERP.

TL;DR: Dysclose tried something that obviously wasnt gonna work out for him and got upset when it didnt go to plan, we secured 3 cocaine plants whilst they tried to get away with like 4k of weed, got stopped by police and tried to fight them off underequipped and this AR got made because its somehow my fault.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.