also increase telsa's ''fuel'' consumption

Why should this be added? (pros): more RP
gives tesla a slight debuff
no more tesla's at the fuel pump

What negatives could this have? (cons): i wouldnt know tbh

*Other additions: [list here]

[sam told me to make this btw it wasnt my idea]

Reaction score
What negatives could this have? (cons): The Tesla and Nissan Leaf would not be worth their current price.

So either drop the price, or increase their speed to compensate.
Dropping the price will come with its own drawbacks, such as current owners feeling scammed, and having spent more money than the car is worth. Plus, probably filing refunds.

Adding speed makes adding fuel an exchange, which also places the vehicle in line with the other supercars, meaning that police will eventually catch it if it runs out.

Optionally, make the tesla use more electric charge the faster it goes. (to maintain speed)

Reaction score
What negatives could this have? (cons): The Tesla and Nissan Leaf would not be worth their current price.

So either drop the price, or increase their speed to compensate.
Dropping the price will come with its own drawbacks, such as current owners feeling scammed, and having spent more money than the car is worth. Plus, probably filing refunds.

Adding speed makes adding fuel an exchange, which also places the vehicle in line with the other supercars, meaning that police will eventually catch it if it runs out.

Optionally, make the tesla use more electric charge the faster it goes. (to maintain speed)
honestly yeah i was told by sam to make this ngl

Reaction score
i was thinking they can be charged just whilst the engine is switched off like when parked up for example, over the course of 5 minutes

Reaction score
Changing the Tesla/Leaf fuel system would entirely remove the point in owning them, the Tesla is a 900k car that costs 3.2mil only because of the fuel system

or increase their speed to compensate.
Personally, I think that's not a fair change for players that already own the car, if the car's fuel system worked similarly to normal cars I wouldn't have even considered buying it even if it had a top speed comparable to other cars at the same price point.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Electric cars having infinite battery is pretty stupid considering realistically they would have far less range than your average ICE car.

People being salty about their unrealistic car being nerfed isn't a good reason not to nerf it.

Sam

Reaction score

Seems like people don't like this :meh:

Let's just clear something up tho. The price does not need to have anything to do with the speed of the vehicle. A vehicle can have a higher price because of the trunk space, looks of the car, etc... At the end of the day, it's pretty unrealistic to have a vehicle with unlimited fuel. And the solution might be what @rogue suggested
i was thinking they can be charged just whilst the engine is switched off like when parked up for example, over the course of 5 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.