Replace Suburbs Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main Idea: Remove or Replace the Suburbs Park

Full description of the idea:
I believe the area of suburbs park could be used better than it currently is. No one actually goes here unless it’s to piss around on the swings. It would be nice to see something new here to bring a bit of life to it.

Why should it be added?:
Only reason people go to park is to hide or minge around with the swings. I see no reason for such a large area to go unused and I believe it could be improved drastically by adding something here

Pros:

• Could add some life to this area
  • Make use of the large wasted space
  • More Space for future updates
Cons:
  • Can’t play on the swings

Reaction score
No don't remove it it's great!
Just remove one half of it if it's that necessary, the one next to Jennifer's. It should add enough space to do whatever and we get to keep the swings and all the other stuff too.

Reaction score
Remove some of the static houses in subs and add the park there, make it small, realistic size for a suburban housing estate. then make a mansion at the old park locations

Reaction score
If that entire little section were to be redesigned, would it also be possible to add temporary parking in front of the storage NPC? It just makes it much easier and faster to access storage without the risk of getting a ticket from a Nazi cop.

Reaction score
Subs needs a gas station. If your light comes on out there, you're pretty much fucked. That might be a good thing to put in there, it'd also add some traffic to those streets as right now they're used for church and hiding from cops

Reaction score
@Lelios
Just remove one half of it if it's that necessary
@Puffy Sandvich
Subs needs a gas station
27d4bb935292971a67c8d2051dcc097f.png

Reaction score
Denied

Might scale it down a bit, however for now it won't be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.