Add an option to change visibility of player names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: The names above player heads can be annoying when trying to take photographs or immerse yourself in RP. I understand that this shouldn't be outright removed as it helps you identify your friends as you can't particularly show each person having individual facial features etc. I'm suggesting that players have an option that will either completely remove player names or only show the name of someone you're looking directly at.

Why should this be added? (pros):
Better photography
Better immersion
Less meta if made mandatory <- I don't think it should.

What negatives could this have? (cons): Players who use this may not be able to identify rulebreakers as easily

*Other additions:
Have an opacity slider for player names so that they're still present but less jarring.
If an opacity slider is added, the opacity of the players' names could increase as you decrease the angle that you are looking at them

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Creepis that setting is still there. Just because some people have a preference, just so like how in a lot of serious RP servers, you only see the description of a player if you're looking right at them

Reaction score
2194de44.png

Reaction score

Sam

Reaction score
We already have an option to disable names, there is no need to make another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.