Added to driving law

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
At the moment there is pretty much only one law when it comes to driving. Reckless driving. Into that you count speeding, running traffick lights etc.

I believe there should be added to that law that driving excessively slow on the highway would be counted as endangering other drivers. With excessively slow I do not mean the minicoopers doing 35mph on the 65mph highway. I mean the people I daily encounter that purposely drives 10mph on the highways, stating it is "dangerous to drive fast" and that "speed kills". As a police officer you are unable to do anything about it and as a civilian you are likely to hit them from behind when driving on the highway.

Reaction score
Not according to two different admins I encountered in-game, at two separate occasions.

Reaction score
Alabin is correct, this should be stated clearly in the rule list as its realistic to ticket someone for doing this.

Reaction score
Well.

As a cop I experienced a lot of peoples running the red light aswell as ramming into others, and mostly peoples not knowing how to park their vehicles. But everytime I gave them a ticket for that, or simply put them into jail for refusing to pay the ticket, they would whine to a admin and stallRP, so that's pretty useless. Some of them thought paid the ticket.

Reaction score
I got a warning for attempting to ticket Sam for wreckless driving which isn't stated in the laws. But it's realistic actions, but not sure.

Reaction score
Lemme clear this up.
Reckless driving is ANY action whilst driving a vehicle that could endanger life or property. This includes driving too slowly on the highway.
If you think a staff (or ex staff) member has wrongly given you a warning for this, please dispute it.

Status
Not open for further replies.