Adding to rule 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add:

Your version of the rule:
-Players should be given more space to act without getting punished in order to increase the fun that we get from perp (would attract more players) and also especially the rule 2.5 should be clarified or should be made auxiliary rules to 2.5 since it covers a lot of different situations and makes it harder to understand.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:
-Let me ask you a question and think about it you will get my point on extending the space that given to players to act

Imagine you are in bazaar trying to buy things, a sweater comes and starts pushing you towards the road that you might possible get run over or in a shop that you might possible get mugged what would you do in that situation ? if you threaten him and say you are going to kill him if he continues and he continues to push you resulting you killing him what would that be ? 3.4 for the sweater because he made himself get killed, and 2.5 or maybe even 3.4 for you because you killed him over something insignificant like pushing and you risked getting arrested or getting in a shootout with cops over that and getting killed since it wouldn't be considered as self defence and would be either considered as either murder or manslaughter by the cops depending on the situation.

And also what do you think about molotov being considered as one of the seven deadly sins and even tho they exist in the game they are considered 2.5 in most occasions ? i think they should be allowed in situations that no prop of others were burned and players should be allowed to decide if they want to risk getting banned should any prop burns.

if you agree or disagree please let me know and if you think i misunderstood the rule 2.5 or any other rule that i mentioned in this article then maybe the rules should be clarified and maybe there should be auxiliary rules to 2.5 to prevent the misunderstandings and take the burden off of 2.5

Reaction score
If someone pushes you on the road for literally no reason at all that is considered breaking 2.5 for him... He has no reason to push you there, which will most likely end up in you getting hit by a Bugatti going 140mph.

Killing him over pushing you on the road is just dumb, you should report him and not do anything at all. If he reports you after you killed him but you didn't report him, you are probably going to be fucked.

2.6 Reporting a Rule-Breaker​

If it is believed that another player has broken a rule, the ‘/report’ function is expected to be used to inform an Administrator. If a player(s) is in a role-play situation with another player(s) who has broken a rule, after the ‘/report’ function has been used, the former player(s) should continue the role-play situation as best as to their ability, and within the confines of the rules, until either it has ended and/or an Administrator intervenes.

However, some clarification on certain scenarios could not hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.