Admin abuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well... where shall i begin.
I recently recrieved some information of certain staff members perm locking doors at for example glass.co so they couldn't get picklocked and grew lots of meth and drugs in it.
Personally i also tried to picklock a door at glass.co every now and then and it failed for me all the 6 times [ since that was the amount i could carry] and they all broke at the first try, only when nobody was in i could picklock in it. I had level 7 of the maximum 8 lockpicking skill.
Seems that i have gathered enough information + what that person told me [ i know him personally ] to know that certain staff members are abusing their powers.

Also after asking this to certain persons they also accused certain staff members of being corrupt.

I don't really want any excuse for this but only this: FIX THIS

Reaction score
I don't think it's that bad, but yeah, there is come corrupt admins. I'd never snitch unless it started to affect players, which, is bad, I know. I'm not perfect, and I accept that (So did Alex_:D) but an example:

Teleport abuse. An anonymous administrator of the Staff team was teleporting back and forth from storage to a buyer of items to abuse the fact that it was 10x quicker than transporting them via the highway, with a limit to the amount of items you can transport each run.

Just my opinion.

Trande

You should share the information with the community, and make a admin complaint. People stop, if someone is sitting on their chest.

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
Well to deal with this.
Doors cannot be locked forever.
i didn't mean forever but just for a set of time [yes i know i wrote perm locked], just untill their drugs were done and then it was open again, but the fact that sometimes it cost 6 bobby pins and at such a high level and still fail to even lockpick that 1 door is a bit shady in my eyes.

Reaction score
Honestly it could have been bad luck it happens sometimes. Don't believe that they can even do that in the first place.

Reaction score
Nope we can't, our lock tool locks like a normal "key" locking.

Reaction score
Im sorry but that is absurd. Because you weren't able to unlock a door to an admins house its abuse ? I personally find this to be very discriminative. If that would've happened at a normal players house you wouldn't even give a shit. Admins can't permanently lock doors. This is the silliest post I've seen. Please don't say admins are abusing and tell people to fix stuff without having any proof at all except you got unlucky. Please Check yourself before you wreck yourself

Trande

Isak said:
Im sorry but that is absurd. Because you weren't able to unlock a door to an admins house its abuse ? I personally find this to be very discriminative. If that would've happened at a normal players house you wouldn't even give a shit. Admins can't permanently lock doors. This is the silliest post I've seen. Please don't say admins are abusing and tell people to fix stuff without having any proof at all except you got unlucky. Please Check yourself before you wreck yourself
"discriminative"

Reaction score
just a side note even if this magic perma lock tool worked why would they do it in glass co where you can just come down from the roof as apposed to in a regular apartment etc. i think you should consider things more seriously when making a staff complaint. using 6 lock picks is unlucky but is in no way a sign of abuse.

Reaction score
Isak said:
First off if your not doing it then im not accusing you, and secondly , since when is it not possible to lock doors since i have seen a couple of perm locked doors that needed at admin to get unlocked. Also its not discriminative its based on what i've seen, and its not about the freaking 6 lockpicks breaking its because a staff member told a person i know that this was happening and when i asked someone else about it he ALSO said it was corrupt pile of nonsense! [ i'm not going to tell names].
And based on your irritated reaction it gives me all the more reason to suspect staff of this.
Also 6 lockpicks at 1 door and all breaking at the first time is not being unlucky, its nonsense and it didn't happen 1 time but multiple times at the same door, the backside door of glass.co terrain.

Reaction score
MRleyer32 said:
Nope we can't, our lock tool locks like a normal "key" locking.
Okay that's odd, but how could a admin unlock a perm locked door when i was at the bank at a bank robbery [something went wrong]. I don't quite remember it anymore who did it since it happened about a month ago but me and a couple of other guys were about to rob the bank and suddenly the door was open, whole situation was dealt with but the door was unlocked after it by someone?

Reaction score
Isak said:
For the time that I have been staff member there have never been a "perma lock" tool. Yes we can lock doors but that's just a normal lock that can get lockpicked as much as a normal lock can. I don't know how it is with senior admin +.

Reaction score
Isak said:
I re-interrogated the guy that gave me that story about that specific person telling him that he could lock the doors permanently and he suddenly came with a different story so i'm done with him, i think i have to do a apoligise towards certain admins, neither will anyone every comply on it IF that possibility was even there but since i now don't really have any foot to stand on to prove a point i think the best thing to do is to apoligise for my wrong conclusion about this accusement about perm locking doors, it was just that i kept hearing this stuff from different directions and + the situations i had witnissed + the story that apperently wasn't a clear story i made a terribly final verdict and made a shame of myself, i'm deeply sorry MRleyer32 and Isak and other staff members that felt offended by accusing you, i hope there is a small chance to forgive me if you try to step into my footsteps and the situation i was in that i got multiple people telling me that it was a bunch of corrupt stuff on perpheads etc. so once again i apoligise for what i have said and i take it all back.

Reaction score
The only doors on the server that are perma locked are pre-set doors that spawn locked when the server restarts (These include doors that NPC's use to get to locations for example PD garage doorman) admins can open these doors but gain nothing from it, Admins could grow drugs in these locations but it wouldn't go unnoticed by normal players or other admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.