Admin app (Spencer Narotico)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IN-GAME NAME: Spencer Narcotico
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR: Helper
WHY SHOULD YOU BE A HELPER: I know all the rules ( except a few )I know when someone breaks the rules also I am active on the server pretty much everyday I wont be on at least once a week also I play up to 12:30 on weekends also I have played 509 hours on garrysmod I've been on the server for a quite a bit of time now. I am excellent at Roleplay i have may have broke the rules once or twice but not a lot.

I would make a great helper because it would be a great experience also it would enjoy it a lot I know the map off by heart furthermore I have never been banned, I would be a 100% dedicated to the server I love it so being helper would be amazing. I would love the chance to help out players

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER: No, a similar rank to helper on a garrysmod server but no not admin.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I have a mic to it would be pretty useful.

well I hope I get the Helper :)

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:60227233

Reaction score
Although your grammer is pretty bad (no offence) I think we have a low ammount of helpers at the moment and having an extra helper would make the questions more spread out between helpers
+ Support

Reaction score
I personally feel you and Unstoppable fish have only returned to the server since your friend Elite_G4mer has become enforcer, i think your no where near ready as your game time is only 19 hours. (Thats what your steam id tells me) and i doubt you could learn the rules well enough to help people fully.

EDIT: So it appears your not using your own steam id on your post and you actually have 5 hours game time.

-Support Not enough play time.

Reaction score
Correcting the Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60227233
EDIT: Added the steam ID with 'Edit'

Reaction score
I will give this one a -support because you're not very active ingame and you seem to fool around to much for my liking.
I realize because that one of your friends recently became a part of the team doesn't mean that will give you an advantage in becoming a part of it aswell.
You're not quite ready for the responsibility of being a helper. I'm sorry.

Deleted member 27

+- neutral as Killing_Floor_Dead says.

Reaction score
This application has been denied. This decision has been made because the user has not been sufficiently active, as of late; the user can apply again, providing that this changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.