Admin life.

i think they can cause i see admins all the time just whip out 100k for gambling

do you get any other permissions as admin except ban... etc

also do admins get permission to the single player list?

Gix

Reaction score
No admin, except Fredy/Stephen can spawn money in this game. We do neither have access to a singleplayer list. The owners at this server are very strict about giving out any special powers as we have had some (unknown) admins abusing it. Hope that answers your question.

Reaction score
As admin, why would you want to spawn money even if you could? It would ruin the gameplay for them, no one should be admin who wants to spawn money. (Unknown) xD

C2W

Reaction score
about the gambling part is probably cause we dont have much to spend money on anymore, me for example I already have the buggatti and almost at level 100 firearm. So I just play around with my money once in a while.

Gix

Reaction score
Luke;n2294 said:
Speak for yourself...

My thoughts too, I drive a minivan and as we speak my bank account contains a shockingly high amount of money; 10 thousand give or take.

Reaction score
Even thought it's a fact that I lost 1 million $$ in 10 minutes to Bankai, which was all my money at that time, I'm not that much of a rich person. What I mean is not that I look rich because I lost lots of money that would make no sense :D I mean because I gamble in high numbers.

Anyway, I'd like to say there is no money being spawned and being used for RP purposes or being transferred to someone. The game economy is balanced and fair to everybody.

#2 admin life: do admins, super admins and the head admin have different permission or is it just the title and the authority

Reaction score
spencer is cool;n2333 said:
#2 admin life: do admins, super admins and the head admin have different permission or is it just the title and the authority (sorry posted it on first page by accident)

yes they have

Reaction score
Luke;n2294 said:
Speak for yourself...

Lol Luke, you own like a lot of weapons ...
Well thats at least what I can derive from your gunshop you open once in a while :p