Can an admin do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Let me describe a situation and tell me if an admin can do this,
I killed a cop and his parther killed me, can my gang member avenge me or will it be considered rdm?
personally i think he can avenge me and kill that cop but NOOO... the admin banned my friend for 3 days and claims that it was RDM,
in hes "defence" he says it was rdm because after he gunned me down he was "trying to save me by dragging me away from the bodies"

*******t

axa.png

(keep in mind there was no medics in the server, not that it affects the rp itself)

Reaction score
1.Did you have a good reason to kill the cop?
2.Did your gang member know you got killed?

Reaction score
Puma123 said:
1.Did you have a good reason to kill the cop?
2.Did your gang member know you got killed?
That cop killed my gang member and i killed him,
then another cop gunned me down and my OTHER gang member saw that so he killed him (its a frikin cycle xD)
but the last one to kill got banned :\..

Reaction score
If your friend didn't have a good chance to kill all the cops and escape the situation with his life intact then the admin can ban him for breaking rule 3.4.

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
If your friend didn't have a good chance to kill all the cops and escape the situation with his life intact then the admin can ban him for breaking rule 3.4.
He did :\
only 1 cop was left alive and he killed that cop to avenge me, after that the cop (admin c2w) raged and banned him,
i really hate to see perpheads members getting abused by this admin

C2W

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
I like how you state im abusing. I know im doing a good admin job when I get complains, however if you would have been there I told the person to leave the area as I tried to drag the person I shot to the hospital so he possible would survive, however when I was dragging him someone came out of nowhere and shot me which I consider fail RP when I'm actually trying to save hes friend from death.

+ I got reports about RDM on cops, thats also why the ban happend as it did.

Reaction score
Any previous rdm had Nothing to do with Axa (he arrived only when 2 people from his gang were gunned down)
he did not came from "nowhere", no one from the gang connected him or informed him in any shape of way telling him that his friends are in trouble,
he simply came by himself and saw that his gang members need his help so no i don't consider that FailRP,

saying that your trying to save me by dragging me after you gunned me down?
please -_- don't use that to justifie yourself, You were the one who gunned me and that gives him ALL the reason to do what he did,
a medic needs to save my life and if you were a medic he wouldn't kill you.

did you even stop to ask Axa if he had anything to do with the previous rdm? No, you didn't...

i believe that ban was unnecessary and it should be removed but this is not a ban appeal (if Axa wants to get unbanned he needs to make a ban appeal himself)
i just wanted to state how you take actions in a matter of seconds.

EDIT:
"I know im doing a good admin job when I get complains"
i really don't understand this? so people complaining that your a bad admin makes you a good one?

C2W

Reaction score
WickedEpicFace;n33496 said:
Any previous rdm had Nothing to do with Axa (he arrived only when 2 people from hes gang were gunned down)
he did not came from "nowhere", no one from the gang connected him or informed him in any shape of way telling him that his friends are in trouble,
he simply came by himself and saw that his gang members need his help so no i don't consider that FailRP,

saying that your trying to save me by dragging me after you gunned me down?
please -_- don't use that to justifie yourself, You were the one who gunned me and that gives him ALL the reason to do what he did.

did you even stop to ask Axa if he had anything to do with the previous rdm? No, you didn't...

i believe that ban was unnecessary and it should be removed but this is not a ban appeal (if Axa wants to get unbanned he needs to make a ban appeal himself)
i just wanted to state how you take actions in a matter of seconds.
I can provide a demo of me trying to drag you to the hospital if you want, However if you dont like the way I administrate then complain.

Also check out your ban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.