Admin meeting or something?

Reaction score
Could all admins please have a meeting soon? I'm so freaking mad right now because of the admins are moderating differently. Last time I was mayor I got killed for not adding slots (The warnings to me were made in advert and I reported it.) The admin said that it was a perfect reason to kill the mayor and you're allowed to kill him if you warn him in advert. Then yesterday I killed the mayor (because I thought it was completely fine because the admin told me when I was mayor that it was) for not adding cop slots.( warned him in advert as I got told that it was cool) But I got taken up to a roof and got banned for 1 week. Please admins... have a meeting...

And I would like to add that admins are failrp'ing badly sometimes as yesterday when I stole ''Ben Cactus'' vehicle and he started shooting at it... Since when did you start shooting at your stolen vehicle?

Reaction score
You cannot be killed for not adding slots (Unless you have 0/1 slots on all the jobs or just one job, which should ensure a riot anyway) if you want slots to be added you should take the Mayor hostage and force him to open more job slots and lower/raise taxes if thats what you want. Warning the Mayor in /advert is basically writing 'Im going to kill you' in the newspaper, its unrealistic and you should warn him in person then if he doesn't respond to your demands go back later and deal with him.

Also, if someone stole your prise possession in real life I'm sure you would break the item just so that person couldn't benefit from it, ofc the police should be called but at the moment police do a very lousy job at retrieving stolen vehicles, over my time of playing perp I have only seen one officer call me to say me vehicle would be returned to me.

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
You cannot be killed for not adding slots (Unless you have 0/1 slots on all the jobs or just one job, which should ensure a riot anyway) if you want slots to be added you should take the Mayor hostage and force him to open more job slots and lower/raise taxes if thats what you want. Warning the Mayor in /advert is basically writing 'Im going to kill you' in the newspaper, its unrealistic and you should warn him in person then if he doesn't respond to your demands go back later and deal with him.

Also, if someone stole your prise possession in real life I'm sure you would break the item just so that person couldn't benefit from it, ofc the police should be called but at the moment police do a very lousy job at retrieving stolen vehicles, over my time of playing perp I have only seen one officer call me to say me vehicle would be returned to me.
Oh, Then i misunderstood this then http://perpheads.com/forum/server/guides/667-what-is-considered-good-to-kill-the-mayor because I cannot see anything that states about 0/1

Although there was only 1/1 SWAT and I told him to add ''COP'' jobs which includes SWAT because you have to join Cop to become a SWAT

2nd. I would never ever shoot my car so IMO its failrp

also I spoke to menta about the car and he said its kinda fail when you shoot your own car.

Reaction score
We are currently in the process of rewriting the rules to the point where such uncertainties are completely removed, meaning there shouldn't be any doubts about such things in the future.

This should solve the problem that you have detailed here.

Reaction score
Luke said:
We are currently in the process of rewriting the rules to the point where such uncertainties are completely removed, meaning there shouldn't be any doubts about such things in the future.

By that you mean I should be unbanned?

Reaction score
Luke said:

In reply to John Daymon's comment "By that you mean I should be unbanned?"

I did not mean to state, nor imply that, no.

Please note that you are free to appeal your ban if you feel it appropriate to do so.

Reaction score
Luke said:

I made one earlier today

DaNiz

Banned
Reaction score

I cant see how shooting your own car so the theif cant get away is fail rp, since you dont know the persons name and will probobly never see that car again, might as well shoot it so atleast he can get it repaired later then it being stolen forever.

Reaction score

It depends i mean technically its breaking RDM as the guy stealing your vehicle is not an immediate threat to you (ex. He was just stealing it got in the vehicle drove away..) Unless he stole your car shot at you to keep you away from the car then he escaped...