admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay

Reaction score
Alright this is what you do!
1. In game! Type /report *Problem* > a staff member will respond!
2. Go on teamspeak! IP: Perpheads.com you either join a channel with the staff members inside off , or you just poke a staff member with your problem! They would either :

1. Reply back with the answer
2. The staff member would join your channel and speak to you about the problem
or 3. He would move you into his channel and speak to you through there!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Go on the teamspeak server and wait in the support channel or take contact with staff, make a conversation with them on the forums or a profile post, ask for support in the shoutbox and so on.

Reaction score
If you need our direct assistance in-game, for example when you are being a victim of a rule break then contact us through /report and someone will be with you as soon as possible.

If you need us outside of the game for any matter, like @BlitZKrieG said just poke us on teamspeak, message us or send us a message through the forums PM system!

Reaction score
If you are trying to report a player then ignore this but if you have an questions or any other bits and bobs then just add me on steam and/or send me a private message, I think there might be a link in my signature which will add me to a private conversation for you. Edit: never mind the links disappeared I think

Reaction score
I still don't get why u guys are rating him Dumb? Hes a new guy here in the community, and instead of helping him, you are trying to put him down, I bet u guys have asked for help haven't you? and just because he doesn't know how to, doesn't mean hes ''Dumb'' jesus christ.

*But yeah, as many has already said, try and PM one here on the forums.
*You can goto; perpheads.com (Teamspeak) and most likely find someone that has the rank of an (Enforcer, Moderator or Administrator).
*You can add someone on steam, theres; @MrLewis , @LordTyla , @Madda , @Blicky , @LEWIS 088 , add some of these great lads im 100% sure you will get dealt with.

I know people have said this already but I just felt like I had to coment, thanks.

Alex

Stop being so salty, he is new and asking a question.

Go to teamspeak - perpheads.com
Poke any staff member, sometimes they will answer if they dont pm one of forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.