pREMIUM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My premium still hasnt come through even tho i've restarted, synched, contacted admins. I dont think i was scammed since the other dudes that bought premium off him got theres, but mine is taking really long to register for some reason.

Solution
If you paid for it yourself

I'd suggest contacting Fredy via discord, and he would be able to assist you in private with payment issues and whatnot

If you paid another player with ingame currency to pay it for you

I'd suggest contacting a staff member (probably a Senior Moderator+) to track down the player that advertised the premium that you sent the money to, and question them about it, I highly doubt that it would take a long amount of time to synchronize the premium as I have never seen it before.
Reaction score
To get the premium you ofc have to sync it at the city hall npc and if that does not work i would ask admins again to check and contact the player and make sure u sent the right steam id. And if u have it u should be able to see it in the Q menu.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My premium still hasnt come through even tho i've restarted, synched, contacted admins. I dont think i was scammed since the other dudes that bought premium off him got theres, but mine is taking really long to register for some reason.
You'll have to make a report if you didn't receive your premium as it potential for a scam. If you report and give proof of your banking that you have paid and you asked for it on that day then he'll get banned and you will get a full refund off what you had paid for.

Reaction score
If you paid for it yourself

I'd suggest contacting Fredy via discord, and he would be able to assist you in private with payment issues and whatnot

If you paid another player with ingame currency to pay it for you

I'd suggest contacting a staff member (probably a Senior Moderator+) to track down the player that advertised the premium that you sent the money to, and question them about it, I highly doubt that it would take a long amount of time to synchronize the premium as I have never seen it before.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.