AR on Bob Bobov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: "The Best" / Jacob Shelton
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Google Chrome / Bob Bobov
His/Her SteamID: ?
Why Should This Player Be Punished: we were gambling i lost him 300k then i betted 400k and won but quited the game an admin said that it was a timeout but im pretty sure people can turn their internet off. and there was no chance for him to scam me unless quitting the game because i had a friend of my behind me and i had a pistol on me. the day after i talked to him but he said that he scammed me.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: "The Best" / Jacob Shelton
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Google Chrome / Bob Bobov
His/Her SteamID: ?
Why Should This Player Be Punished: we were gambling i lost him 300k then i betted 400k and won but quited the game an admin said that it was a timeout but im pretty sure people can turn their internet off. and there was no chance for him to scam me unless quitting the game because i had a friend of my behind me and i had a pistol on me. the day after i talked to him but he said that he scammed me.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:
I was about to scam you and gp you out of the shop. But then there was no electricity in my house and everything turned off so I timed out and it didn't come back for at least 30min so I just went to sleep.

Reaction score
I was about to scam you and gp you out of the shop. But then there was no electricity in my house and everything turned off so I timed out and it didn't come back for at least 30min so I just went to sleep.

i had a friend just outside your shop so that would be 2v1 and you could know that he was my friend because we talked in our language right before i betted

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i had a friend just outside your shop so that would be 2v1 and you could know that he was my friend because we talked in our language right before i betted
I was about to tell you to open the chest so I could take out my pistol and gp you to leave and even if your friend killed me you would not get your money as I was dead.

Reaction score
I was about to tell you to open the chest so I could take out my pistol and gp you to leave and even if your friend killed me you would not get your money as I was dead.

yeah so you were ready to die because you didnt want to give me my money back right

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I am not replying any more staff can choose If I should be banned or not but your point is dumb. Cus we don't talk about 10 people and 5 people we talk about 1 and 2 as I would gp you and you would put your hands up and then your friend 1v1 me so he risks his own life to shoot me.

Reaction score
I am not replying any more staff can choose If I should be banned or not but your point is dumb. Cus we don't talk about 10 people and 5 people we talk about 1 and 2 as I would gp you and you would put your hands up and then your friend 1v1 me so he risks his own life to shoot me.

okay i wont reply anymore too last things i want to say to staff he took my money with no risk i can do the same thing and turn my internet off say the same things so 1. he would have risk his life 2. he didnt even scam me because he quit the game and he took my 700k i think he can give me 800k and he wouldnt be in a bad position

Reaction score
denied.jpg

I discussed this with you last night in your report, he timed out from the server and there is no way for us to check if he did it on purpose, there is no way to determine the actions which bob would have taken after this and knowing bob he probably would have ran away and scammed you anyway. If someone times out from the server in an incident like this, unless they are seen to be doing it frequently or it is proven that they are doing it on purpose we cannot punish them, this situation is just unfortunate.​

Status
Not open for further replies.